No announcement yet.

Superbowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was definitely a great game. It wasn’t over until it was over. Both teams worked hard, but the Eagles pulled off more key plays.
    I would have been satisfied even if the scores were reversed.

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
      If and when they achieve something, THEN they can take credit for it. It diminishes and disrespects the massive achievments of others when they do that shit, and I will NOT respect it. Don't care if you like it or not.
      They have.

You just live stuck in that moment because of what was said years ago.

But you can't explain Mike Mitchells bs?? LOL

Since then TB's literally broke records, even Sunday night despite the loss he passed for 505 yards.

This is what makes me laugh at people who dislike this team, despite the fact that they paid their dues with that shit and moved on: people still say they deserve to loose, well when you've got a guy who consistantly puts up numbers youre going to get people who dislike him because he's good at what he does..even though they dont win them all.

Look at last year...28-3 explain that?

Eagles deserved that win, Brady played his heart out but the defense wasn't there at all.
      Last edited by owequitit; 02-06-2018, 08:34 PM.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
        They have.

You just live stuck in that moment because of what was said years ago.

But you can't explain Mike Mitchells bs?? LOL

Since then TB's literally broke records, even Sunday night despite the loss he passed for 505 yards.

This is what makes me laugh at people who dislike this team, despite the fact that they paid their dues with that shit and moved on: people still say they deserve to loose, well when you've got a guy who consistantly puts up numbers youre going to get people who dislike him because he's good at what he does..even though they dont win them all.

Look at last year...28-3 explain that?

Eagles deserved that win, Brady played his heart out but the defense wasn't there at all.

This is exactly why I hate the Pats, and their fans. Keep going. You are just lending more weight to my opinion.

Never said the Steelers were perfect, but then again, I am not here trying to justify my team choice am I? Ooops. Therein lies the critical difference.

Fly Eagles Fly!!!!!!!!

P.S. It absolutely made my year when Brady lost to a backup.
        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

This is exactly why I hate the Pats, and their fans. Keep going. You are just lending more weight to my opinion.

Never said the Steelers were perfect, but then again, I am not here trying to justify my team choice am I? Ooops. Therein lies the critical difference.

Fly Eagles Fly!!!!!!!!

Awww that's cute. First, I never came in swinging at you and you pretty much had to add in your opinion like you always do...it never fails.

And all I said was every team has an arrogant fan..and look who showed up.

you did.

If you didn't care so much why did you come in and start swinging?

I hate the Pats and their fans.

Would you like a cookie for your thoughts? Did someone piss in your Cheerios?

Glad it made your year and that's supposed to get me upset? I basically said the Eagles earned that game.

It made my year when Rothlisberger got suspended for being a fucking moron..at least I don't have an accused rapist as a QB.

You're hung up on some shit that's 11 years old..and I never once tried to come after you by saying stupid immature shit like butthurt..what are you 17 years old?

I'd be an arrogant fan if I sat there and said the Steelers suck Scott you should switch teams..but you came in trying to call me out by name calling...isnt that the same thing as being an arrogant fan?

There'a huge difference between respecting someone's opinion and being an asswipe about it.

P.S

Scott just face the fact that the Brady will go down as the greatest QB to EVER touch that ball...Rothlisberger will NEVER amount to what Brady is.
          Last edited by HenRoc; 02-06-2018, 09:20 PM.
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
            Awww that's cute. First, I never came in swinging at you and you pretty much had to add in your opinion like you always do...it never fails.

And all I said was every team has an arrogant fan..and look who showed up.

you did.

If you didn't care so much why did you come in and start swinging?

I hate the Pats and their fans.

Would you like a cookie for your thoughts? Did someone piss in your Cheerios?

Glad it made your year and that's supposed to get me upset? I basically said the Eagles earned that game.

It made my year when Rothlisberger got suspended for being a fucking moron..at least I don't have an accused rapist as a QB.

You're hung up on some shit that's 11 years old..and I never once tried to come after you by saying stupid immature shit like butthurt..what are you 17 years old?

I'd be an arrogant fan if I sat there and said the Steelers suck Scott you should switch teams..but you came in trying to call me out by name calling...isnt that the same thing as being an arrogant fan?

There'a huge difference between respecting someone's opinion and being an asswipe about it.

P.S

Scott just face the fact that the Brady will go down as the greatest QB to EVER touch that ball...Rothlisberger will NEVER amount to what Brady is.
            Woot woot. Haters gonna hate. Keep pushing because you are simply proving everything I have ever said about Pats fans.

Fact that sucks for you: I was a Steelers fan long before Roethlisberger and I will be a Steelers fan long after he is gone. TEAM sports is about a lot more than one person and very few teams have been consistently as good as the Steelers have since the 1970's. NO other teams have six Super Bowl victories. Their record speaks for itself.

But you just keep trying to justify yourself. Not only has my mind not changed even a little bit, but I hate the Pats even a little bit more now because their fans are insufferable.

Fly Eagles Fly!
            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Woot woot. Haters gonna hate. Keep pushing because you are simply proving everything I have ever said about Pats fans.

Fact that sucks for you: I was a Steelers fan long before Roethlisberger and I will be a Steelers fan long after he is gone. TEAM sports is about a lot more than one person and very few teams have been consistently as good as the Steelers have since the 1970's. NO other teams have six Super Bowl victories. Their record speaks for itself.

But you just keep trying to justify yourself. Not only has my mind not changed even a little bit, but I hate the Pats even a little bit more now because their fans are insufferable.

Fly Eagles Fly!
              haters gonna hate..you're basically doing the same thing .

You mean victories aided by steroids? I mean if you want to get technical they did admit to roid use so..there is that.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but there are those who seem to think that their opinion is a fact and everyone should feel the same way, YOU'RE one of them.

At least I can talk to other fans of the game without them trying to justifty hatered for a team and their fans. Like I said..not even once did I call you out.

But I guess thats what an arogant fan does..all else fails name call.
              Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              Legend FSM

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
                I suppose hell will freeze over before I see the Browns in a Super Bowl (not that I'm particularly interested anyway).
                At least we have the Indians...
                14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Originally posted by verothacamaro View Post
                  At least we have the Indians...
                  Well who knows if they will be the Indians much longer. A lot of y’all abour them changing their logo and possible name.
                  ~Nick~
                  FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                  MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Working...
                  X