No announcement yet.

91b20ed : 1994 Acura Integra RS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait to see that teg again very clean good sir!!!!
    The CB7 Collector.
    Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
    92 LX Coupe F22A1
    2013 Toyota Corolla S
    92 EX Sedan F22A1
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
      did you actually keep ac after the swap? damn thats cool *pun intended*
      Its all still in the car but i havnt had the spare time to make the lines I need.

Originally posted by HappyGilmore View Post
      Can't wait to see that teg again very clean good sir!!!!
      Thanks man.
      ODBWeldingWerks
      Team Kindred Impulse Jax FL

Comment

nice ,, one of the nicest tegs i've seen
        10th Anniversary Accord.
        05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnivCB7 View Post
          nice ,, one of the nicest tegs i've seen
          Thank you.

have a little update. Picked up a gold Nardi steering wheel. Started gathering my black interior swap stuff as well.

ODBWeldingWerks

Comment

That is by far sexiest steering wheel i've ever seen. It's EXACTLY what im looking for...the hub and everything.

holy shit...

I WANT THAT WHEEL!!!

Seriously. Nice find.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Thanx man.
              ODBWeldingWerks

Comment

I figured it was time to bring this one back so here goes.....

As some of you may know I operate a buisness called odbweldingwerks. I used to build cars and manufacture shock tower extensions. Basically, shortly after the h22 was swapped the car started having problems so I parked it. Right around that same time I quit my job and started doing the buisness full time. At the time business was good and I was super motivated. Over time I realized my margins were terrible and I could barely keep my household a float. Long story short that's why the car sat for 5 years. Times were tough and couldn't work on it. Last year I closed the shop and went back to work. I still make shock tower extensions but I have a normal job now.

With that being said the car has seen alot of attention the past few months. My painter has done most of the body work and the bay is near completion. Shouldn't be more than a month before it's back in my hands. Alot of the details on the car have changed. Still H22 swapped but it's JDM front now. Now for the pics. I'll have more on the car in the coming weeks.

Here's the JDM front when I got it. Jsracing knock off fenders. Painted carbon hood. Black housing headlights.

Genuine mint Back Yard Special front bumper

**example pic not actual bumper, didn't want to take it out of the bubble wrap, lol

Clear tail lights. Call me a ricer if you want. Lol I spent a long time looking for a set.

Full Ktuned shifter setup

Recaro SRD front seats, TypeR rear seats

Wheels are going to dpk garage for this color and new genuine decals

Car is going this color. Similar wheel cool too, just a little lighter.

Here's how she looked as of Monday. Since then the JDM core support has been swapped and some more bay work has been done.
                Last edited by 91b20ed; 04-28-2017, 11:21 PM.
                ODBWeldingWerks

Comment

Sorry to hear about your business, but this is still a hell of a return!

I'm jealous of that BYS bumper; it's in my plans to get one for my DC5. I bet those knock-off J's fenders fit better than the real deal, too, haha! At least in the DC5 community, J's fitment is a bit of a joke.
                  Last edited by CyborgGT; 04-30-2017, 09:08 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Thank you.

And yes, fitment on Js fenders is terrible, especially for what they cost. Lol
                    ODBWeldingWerks

Comment

Glad you're past that whole ordeal a sane man. Posted for progress!

I have that same welder.

Comment

I'm in. Welcome back to the game.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

loving the build so far.

Comment

Working...
                          X