Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

boosted bisimoto bottom end build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 92Inspire View Post
    3431E Precision turbo. Came in Tuesday.

boobs and turbos mmmmm
    Nice Tiiiiurbo! As I was scrolling down I thought one was going to see another pic for a compressor test fit inside... o_O Ok lemme get my perverted imagination out of this post

Haha but on a real nice selection. I hear nothing but good things from precision.
    Last edited by Warudakumi; 03-30-2013, 05:44 PM.

I am the Yakuza CB7!
    JDM 96spec H22A 178HP 149TQ

"The JDM Fleet"

1993 Accord Sedan - 2.2 JDM H22a
    1994 Prelude V-Tec
    1999 CL 3.0
    2000 Prelude
    2010 Accord Crosstour - 3.5

1993 Mirage S Sedan - 2.0 4G63 Project Evo 2.5
    1994 Mirage S Sedan - 1.5

1991 Isuzu Impulse RS - 1.6 AWD Turbo
    1993 Asuna - 1.8 "CDM Impulse XS"

1993 Sentra SE-R - 2.0 SR20de
    1995 200sx SE-R - 2.0 Sr20ve

Comment

Those are your titties, aren't they?

Comment

I vote for a 1 week ban for teasing the members... How you gonna show turbo boobies and no nip

Comment

No deeve they belong to my girlfriend but i claim them as mine.lol sorry no nip.
          Hey yo uhhhhhh fry man!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 92Inspire View Post
            No deeve they belong to my girlfriend but i claim them as mine.lol sorry no nip.
            Nice pic. I would've gone with the the compressor outlet in cleavage valley myself
            Originally posted by wed3k
            im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

I went through your whole tread today.Everything looks like its coming together good.good luck with rest of your build.Keep up the good work.

P.s Love the turbo boobs.lol

Comment

Keeping an eye on this one too. Keep up the good work.
                10th Anniversary Accord.
                05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

looking good man
                  H22A, Short Ram, AEM Uego, Chipped P28 with Crome, A/C Delete, Rear disc conversion. (Front Tein Basic Coilovers, H&R springs 1.7/1.5, and Fog lights waiting to be installed.)

Comment

thanks guys. just got benefits at work so money is a little tight but more stuff to come.

Comment

Subscribed! Glad these guys were able to talk you out of some of those pieces!

10.2:1 F-series, 417whp, 398lb/ft Single-Cam on pump gas

Comment

Hey man. Good meeting you and chatting it up in the junkyard today. I'm gonna subscribe to your thread and demand a ride in this thing once its done!

Comment

absolutely. nice to meet people like you. lol get in line because everybody i know
                          wants to ride in it when its done. i need to head back to
                          the junk yard more often,found some great stuff. and thanks for all the support guys.
                          like i said money is kinda tight right now but i will be posting some stuff soon.
                          oil pan and valve cover are going to be prepped for install soon, valve cover is
                          getting vented and the oil pan is getting a weld in oil drain fitting for the turbo.
                          had some discrepancies with the bisi cam gear so that also set me back. thanks
                          again and stay tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by J_Hart View Post
                            Subscribed! Glad these guys were able to talk you out of some of those pieces!
                            me too. thanks.

Comment

update

i may be getting a 93 se coupe for 1000 bucks!!! would be an awesome platform for
                              the new motor. if i do the build may get set back a little more but soooo worth it.

Comment

I <3 '93 SE Coupes... I can't wait to see it!

Comment

Working...
                                X