This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megarock15 View Post
    so still no word on which burger murder franchise we are going to meet up at?
    I'd like to see some votes on what type of place, Lansing has about everything that's franchise.

I'm not picky, so let me know and I'll find.
    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by musteredonme View Post
      you got another MI guy right here
      Added you to list.

You interested in coming to this intro meet in Lansing?

Comment

just as long as its not down town, i hate all that "one way" bull shit!

Comment

Posted INTRO MEET info on first post, see you there! I chose Grand Ledge, MI as it is just outside of Lansing and easier to get to. Cleaning up thread too for less confusion as well.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showpost...80&postcount=1
          Last edited by HondaFan81; 09-29-2009, 01:39 PM.

Comment

awesome! so much better than down town lansing!

Comment

Nate,
              Yea, I wanted to make it easier to get to for everyone. No point in haven't lost people scattered throughout Lansing area playing hide n go seek.

Scott,
              I PM'd you on parts, cut you a deal, let me know if you want me to bring them to the meet.

If anyone else is interested in my for sale parts (in my signature link), let me know. I'll cut you deal.

Comment

sorry fellas im not going to be able to make that meet for i will be in texas. but im still down for the group just cant make this one keep me updated though

Comment

Originally posted by zonda View Post
                  sorry fellas im not going to be able to make that meet for i will be in texas. but im still down for the group just cant make this one keep me updated though
                  I'm glad you posted, welcome!

This intro meet is just quick gathering for our first time before winter hits. It's already getting cold and I don't forsee other meets until Spring.

Please feel free to PM me with ideas for the coming warmer months!! Megarock15 is already looking into something. I've had some ideas, but never a crew to share them with. So I hope we can make this crew happen.

I'm sure at this meet we'll learn about one another's projects or daily-drivers. Either way, both types need maintenance and work. Perhaps we can help one another out or those close enough to each other.

Personally, I like to take advantage of winter since most stay indoors to get things done. Then, I like to enjoy the warmer months with driving, rather than working on cars (although it happens). I also enjoy helping and teaching others, when opportunities arise.

Comment

has anybody ever changed the lower spark plug tube seals? i want to paint my valve cover and since it'll be off i wanted to change those seals and whatever else needs to be changed while im at it!

cisco, everything that you have posted f.s., is that all you have?

Comment

Originally posted by nate'sCB7 View Post
                      has anybody ever changed the lower spark plug tube seals? i want to paint my valve cover and since it'll be off i wanted to change those seals and whatever else needs to be changed while im at it!

Yeah, I've done it. I can explain it to you in person when I see you at the meet.

Comment

Originally posted by BBuncky2 View Post
                        Yeah, I've done it. I can explain it to you in person when I see you at the meet.
                        i read a diy on how to do it but i dont feel confident enough to do it myself.

Comment

Originally posted by nate'sCB7 View Post

I've done the lower rocker arm O-ring replacement several times and actually was involved in the creation of the DIY. We can talk more at the meet about it.

Also, I have more parts than listed, just PM me with a list and I can tell you what I have.

I'm already helping Scott out with some things for his cb7.

Comment

kool! appreciate all the help!

Comment

Just got parts today for Scott, large ones at that. I'll probably drive my wife's 03 Element to the meet because of it.

I'm thinking of bringing a timing gun and some basic tools. With permission, can set some base idle and ignition timing properly, for those that do not. Something I realize many people do not have set properly. If it was off, you should notice a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
                                Just got parts today for Scott, large ones at that. I'll probably drive my wife's 03 Element to the meet because of it.

I'm thinking of bringing a timing gun and some basic tools. With permission, can set some base idle and ignition timing properly, for those that do not. Something I realize many people do not have set properly. If it was off, you should notice a difference.
                                Oh my god! You read my mind! That is one of the MAIN things that I don't have adjusted on my car. If you were to be able to help me with that, I would be so grateful!

Comment

Working...
                                X