No announcement yet.

MikeW : 2001 Honda Accord V6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am confused, I thought you got a G6 Coupe?

Comment

No, i got a 6G coupe. It gets confusing, i know, lol. Especially cuz i work at a place that sells and fixes G6s, lol.

6G = Honda
      CG = Honda
      G6 = Pontiac

I could see the confusion, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
        No, i got a 6G coupe. It gets confusing, i know, lol. Especially cuz i work at a place that sells and fixes G6s, lol.

6G = Honda
        CG = Honda
        G6 = Pontiac

I could see the confusion, lol.
        Ahhhh love it.

Ours is in white and it has been solid since we got it. I drive it hard sometimes and the tranny shifts super sweet. No problems there. Id deff swap out the gold emblems for silver, but I hate gold trim.

Before id pay 150 for an AEM id custom make my own intake...probably cheaper.

And the ws2 sounds awesome on the 6G.

Comment

Okay, so Drew lowered his Accord... It's time you FINALLY follow suit.

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Ive thought about silver emblems. I like the "v6" emblem though, but mine's on the DS, not the PS. All i have on the rear is the "H" and a fading "v6". All the ones ive seen sadi "Accord v6" on the PS, so...

Anyway, and i havent looked ALL over, but i cant find gold "Accord", "EX" or "v6" emblems. Just the "H".

My gold tips are also gone, hence why im debating those but i dont wanna pay $100 for them and then have them stolen.

She shifts good now. It's not like butter, but pretty close, which is why i wanna see if this one went in under the recall or not.

Im working on the intake, too. Ima remove the resonator and see if i cant just fashion a filter on there. If not, i might be able to make my own. Damn tube is pretty much straight off the engine.

Ive heard the Magnaflow's sound nice but get louder. I could run a single exhaust but, meh, but the dual systems are close to a grand.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
              Okay, so Drew lowered his Accord... It's time you FINALLY follow suit.
              Get out.

Thats a BIG maybe WAY down the road. Id like to see about some 17s or 18s first. See how they fll the wells. Then ill go from there.

Comment

mike, congrats! lookin swell.

life is good.

Comment

Black coupes = :drool:
                  [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Ive got my trip to OK in 2 weeks. After that ill be onto a sunroof visor, 270mm flat, blue-tinted Broadway mirror and a spare key/fob.

After that, depending on what a balance/rotate does, i may look into new tires. After that, I dont know. Id like to see about fitting a sedan rear seat in the back as it has a flip-down center armrest with cupholders in it. The seats now are 60/40 and the sedans are 1pc fold down, so...that creates an issue.

Oh, and ive also thought about hooking up a light to VTEC.

Comment

Originally posted by AG17CB7 View Post
                      Black coupes = :drool:
                      *Dark Emerald Pearl Clearcoat.

Comment

Watch for the transmission on those..once it hits 110k + they start having issues just be on top of it and you'll be golden. nice pick up as well.
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Yeah, i know. I wanna look into whether or not it had work done under that recall awhile back. Both recalls actually, for the tranny and the airbag.

Not sure if either recall is still in effect. It'd be nice if it were. I wanna fush it but everyone says not to; that if it's not giving me any issues to leave it alone.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post

Ive got my trip to OK in 2 weeks. After that ill be onto a sunroof visor, 270mm flat, blue-tinted Broadway mirror and a spare key/fob.

After that, depending on what a balance/rotate does, i may look into new tires. After that, I dont know. Id like to see about fitting a sedan rear seat in the back as it has a flip-down center armrest with cupholders in it. The seats now are 60/40 and the sedans are 1pc fold down, so...that creates an issue.

Oh, and ive also thought about hooking up a light to VTEC.
                            I need to find a pic that shows that mortal kombat scene where the guy yells "IT HAS BEGUN!". Do work.
                            [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Lol.

The VTEC light is a big MAYBE. If i can find a nice, subtle place for it, then ill think about doing it. I dont want it sticking out of a switch plate or by the radio or anything like that. Id like to have it somewhere in the cluster.

Comment

lol. I was expecting GreenCGinkc.

Comment

Working...
                                X