No announcement yet.

EXT: 90-91 oem foglight installation instructions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm... still stumped. i have no clue what the pinouts are for the switch (as you can see , mine is cut)

Comment

Originally posted by importdemon
      wered u get this info from and can the harnesses and wiring be bought as a group or do they have to be taken from a car
      i got this info from the foglight kit i just bought the other day. a buddy of mine works in parts at a local honda dealership and he happened to have a set of fogs sitting at his dealership. you can try your local dealership and see what they tell you. he told me there are less than 30 sets left in the US, so good luck.

they discontinued selling the button and harnesses seperately, so i believe the only way you can get them is in the foglight kit. i could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7deathride
        hmm... still stumped. i have no clue what the pinouts are for the switch (as you can see , mine is cut)
        were you looking for the wiring diagram for the car? i believe i have that sitting around here somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by fr0zen
          were you looking for the wiring diagram for the car? i believe i have that sitting around here somewhere.
          naw, i have the wiring diagram for the car (factory service manual). i would seriously pay you if you made me a wiring diagram for everything related to the set up of the foglights. my main concern is the pin-outs on the switch.

Comment

i just started the install today. the instructions make it sound so fucking easy. gyaaahd. i'm about 50-60% done with the wiring after a few hours of working. grounding the relays in the in-cabin fuse box is a fucking whore of a job if you have a stereo and alarm installed. just had some lunch and now im on my way back out to the garage. hopefully i'll have these bitches in before i go to work tonight.

Comment

what do you have to begin with? do you have the harnesses' or relays?

Comment

the kit came with 3 harnesses and 2 relays to put on one of the harnesses. headlight and foglight relay. its a pain getting in there to get them in, especially when someone is 6'5".

i have run into a problem though. the in-cabin fuse box only has one open plug. the instructions say to plug into #3 and #5, but something is already plugged in there. i believe it's my alarm and stereo...fuck...any ideas? please?
                Last edited by fr0zen; 01-24-2004, 09:38 PM.

Comment

great diy. i was bout to post one of these up. but for a 92-93.. igotta scan the shit tho.

Comment

i called my local honda dealership and they said the kit was like 250 or something, frozen what what ur price u got urs for, can u get me a cheaper kit
                    R I P
                    91lx
                    gone, but not forgotten

www.team-integra.net
                    www.clubintegra.net

Comment

Originally posted by importdemon
                      i called my local honda dealership and they said the kit was like 250 or something, frozen what what ur price u got urs for, can u get me a cheaper kit
                      my buddy hooked me up but i can't be hookin people up across the country man, sorry. ask them if they can price match and say you found them on the internet for 150 or something.

Comment

jdm fogs

""""where are you guys getting realys from""" i did not need relays to hook my 93 fogs when i got my jdm bumper .. theres no need for relay i dont remember having to conect no relay i just connect power from the car ground and switch to the fogs thats it no need for relays guys ... belive me ... and same for pole you donot need a relay i hooked mines up once again without a relay..... relays are used to transfer power one to the other like for inst. power fold mirrors bout it .. ill have pics once my car is done ..
                        "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

Originally posted by xplode
                          great diy. i was bout to post one of these up. but for a 92-93.. igotta scan the shit tho.
                          ok guys not to sound like a dick but i have oem 92-93 fogs on my car. yea i know my sig doesnt show it cuz i havent taken my pictures yet for a nice one.

i used an APC foglight wiring harness its $10 from advanced auto parts or anywhere that they sell that shit.

ok for the wiring it was so easy cpmike (mike) did it for me (big thumps up) however i do have the fog light switch so he had to splice and connect that switch instead of the *** switch they gave me if u want a diagram ask mike!

here is my diy fogs

mauricio

if u need more info ask me or mike

Comment

Re: jdm fogs

Originally posted by accord_inspire
                            """"where are you guys getting realys from""" i did not need relays to hook my 93 fogs when i got my jdm bumper .. theres no need for relay i dont remember having to conect no relay i just connect power from the car ground and switch to the fogs thats it no need for relays guys ... belive me ... and same for pole you donot need a relay i hooked mines up once again without a relay..... relays are used to transfer power one to the other like for inst. power fold mirrors bout it .. ill have pics once my car is done ..
                            They're part of the kit. I bought a factory kit 4 years ago and it has at least 2 relays, maybe 3. They're all mounted under the dash, driver's side footwell.

Comment

I know one of the relays on my kit (i have all original wiring) is to make it so you can't turn on the fogs without the headlights on and shuts them off when the high beams are on. I want to override the headlight relay, but I do like the high beam one, that's pretty cool.

Comment

really sweet
                                thanks a bunch for the pics, printed and still waiting for my fogs!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X