No announcement yet.

AFM donations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might send a little more just for the hell of it, how are we looking right now with the donations anyways?
    Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Don't worry about it sideswipe.
      Last edited by JARHEAD293; 10-15-2009, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Damn...I dont get it...what's the deal...7 bucks....that a soda a day, who cant sacrifice that?

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
        ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

So is this paypal address still open? if so i wanna throw in some more dough. let me knowwww
          Last edited by JARHEAD293; 10-15-2009, 05:32 PM.
          MRT

Comment

bump

Comment

damn. Not enough people donated or do you need more from us?

Let me know Felipe.

Comment

Felipe, why not collect the money at the event, like at the entrance when people pull in. THEN you use that money to pay for the next years event. If everyone is saying they'll pay later or next month or whatever, then they just need to bring the $7 with them and hand it to you.

*Click on photo for my MR thread

Comment

Originally posted by HybridKyle View Post
                  Only 2 hand fulls of people paid out of the list of 140'ish

Felipe, why not collect the money at the event, like at the entrance when people pull in. THEN you use that money to pay for the next years event. If everyone is saying they'll pay later or next month or whatever, then they just need to bring the $7 with them and hand it to you.
                  I think that sounds like a good idea. Charge a fee of $7 upon entrance, that way you can get all the money back.
                  I was about to send my donation but didn't know if the paypal account was still up or not.
                  Aside from that its still 2 and a half months away, and who knows what could happen in that time that could restrict me from being able to make it. I'm sure other people feel the same way.
                  I think charging an entrance fee at the park would solve the problem, so that way only the people who are able to make it are the ones who are paying to support it. Just a suggestion.
                  Last edited by JARHEAD293; 10-15-2009, 05:33 PM.
                  1992 H22A4 Coupe - R.I.P.

Bought from: slammed4thgen. new_beginnings. crzy.tuning. f20aaccordturbo. hondaguy1212. cb4_honda. fatboy1185. wed3k.
                  _____________H22A4CB7. minorreparations. PR CB7. plee3. Bisimoto Engineering.

Sold to: LadyG. sulimed. choppacity. choogee3.

Comment

bump.
                    Last edited by JARHEAD293; 10-15-2009, 05:33 PM.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Ok guys we are going to try this again. This time I'm not asking for a certain amount of money for the meet. Just donate if you can. this money will be used towards the food, beverages, untensils and whatever else is needed.

please send donations as a gift to

JARHEAD293@HOTMAIL.COM

thanx and see you guys soon

Comment

Donate guys!!!!! Its for a great thing!!!!
                        I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                        Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        My coupe!!!
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                        Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
                          Donate guys!!!!! Its for a great thing!!!!
                          and they come in a green bottle BUMP

ホンダ アコード・ワゴン CE1
                          My eBay Items
                          Traveling? BOOK HERE!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hiran's CE1 View Post
                            and they come in a green bottle BUMP
                            Ahhhh on my 7th green bottle for the night...such a great cause!!!!!!

Comment

12th green bottle and stopping.Have a busy day tomorrow with the wagon so I need to get up early,lol

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
                                12th green bottle and stopping.Have a busy day tomorrow with the wagon so I need to get up early,lol
                                haha...I hear ya bro...I plan on working on the CB tomorrow too...was gonna do that today, but the little green bottle told me no bruh....just wait til tomorrow...glad I made it home in once piece....was driving the CB too...dam 5 speed....lol

Comment

Working...
                                X