Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

New Old Member from the NorthEast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice find! I'm picking up my first cb9 after I come back from vacation. I am really stoked that I'll own both a sedan and wagon at the same time.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
      nice find! I'm picking up my first cb9 after I come back from vacation. I am really stoked that I'll own both a sedan and wagon at the same time.
      Those CB9's are beautiful cars. I wish I still had one. I'd probably trade a Vigor for a clean CB9.
      CC2 Vigor.

Comment

Decided to sell my new Vigor, I've been eye-balling a truck and can't justify having 3 vehicles on hand. So sad... but oh well. Here's hoping for a quick sale!

At least I got a couple good pictures before deciding to sell it.

CC2 Vigor.

Comment

Finally had it inspected. Passed with flying colors.

CC2 Vigor.

Comment

Aaaaaand the new Vigor is sold.
            New vehicle is in Texas and will be shipped. Sorry it's not a Honda product...
            CC2 Vigor.

Comment

aww man I was hoping you'd sell the other one and keep this one since it was a much cleaner shell. Is that the capitol building in Montpelier?

I finally picked up my wagon. I love everything about it and I don't know if I'll mod it like I did with my sedan though. It feels great just driving a stock Honda again haha

Curious to see what you got for a truck
              Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
                aww man I was hoping you'd sell the other one and keep this one since it was a much cleaner shell. Is that the capitol building in Montpelier?

I finally picked up my wagon. I love everything about it and I don't know if I'll mod it like I did with my sedan though. It feels great just driving a stock Honda again haha

Curious to see what you got for a truck
                Yeah I didn't "want" to sell the minty Vigor, but It just made sense. My crap Vigor is only worth $1,000 on a good day and I knew the new Vigor was worth a collector price. I needed the cash for the truck, so it had to go. I'm flying out to Texas in the morning to go pick up my new truck. It's nothing special, but it's one of those wonky vehicles that's on my bucket list to own and I needed to fulfill a little wanderlust so the long journey is justified. I can't say the truck is worth the effort but it'll be a fun journey. The truck is a 1985 Toyota Custom Cab with the original Japanese bed and it's a pretty solid truck. Not something you'd typically see in New England. Plus even after the trip and the cost of the truck, I still have cash in my pocket from selling the Vigor.
                CC2 Vigor.

Comment

My old Vigor was taken in for an alignment and a gas leak was found. Upon further inspection, it was found that most of my gas lines and filler neck are shot. Currently working with a guy on shipping some used fuel lines and a filler neck. yay, rust.
                  CC2 Vigor.

Comment

Well that sucks about the old Vigor's gas lines. How did the trip to pickup the truck go?
                    MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Originally posted by Rilas View Post
                      Well that sucks about the old Vigor's gas lines. How did the trip to pickup the truck go?
                      It was a great experience. I had a couple hang ups and sacrificed a few nights of sleep but I made it back in time for work on Monday. I will definitely do it again some day. I got a good solid truck with relatively low miles and a questionable history. It will be a labor of love, I can already see it.

CC2 Vigor.

Comment

I like how all I had to do was post a picture of this hideous truck and the thread just died lol.
                        I get it, I should feel ashamed of my decision to sell the minty Vigor and I am. I thought long and hard about it and just decided that it had to go. Every time I drove it, I watched the odometer climb and it tormented me to be putting miles on such a well taken care of old Acura. So i sold it. To make matters worse, the kid who bought it has been piling up the miles and even got into an accident with it, so I'm even more ashamed of my decision. Also, the kid who bought my minty Vigor also bought my rusty Vigor, which had sat in my driveway all of last winter due to the rusty fuel lines. I had the car at the dealership hoping they would fix it but turns out they tore the car apart trying to fix it, gave up, didn't charge me, and then told me to come get the car out of the lot. I towed it home, torn apart, gas tank in the trunk. I ended up putting a new fuel filler neck in, along with repairing the lines, but the car wouldn't start. I'm not sure if they tore something else out or broke something but I was so upset that I just decided to cut my loss and sell it to get it out of my driveway.
                        Anyway, I still have the custom cab Toyota. The summer I brought it home, I tore the engine down to the block and rebuilt it. I've been fixing little issues here and there and plan on putting a 3.4l Toyota engine in it as soon as I find a donor. I also have a freshly rebuilt Toyota dually axle from a Uhaul truck in my garage that will be installed as soon as I'm done rewiring my buddies 77 Suzuki.
                        I'll upload pics when I find a reliable way to do it. I'm still old school and have photobucket, but I find it to be problematic.
                        What are you guys using for image hosting sites in 2019? Or has 2019 brought us a new age of picture sharing that I can adapt to?
                        CC2 Vigor.

Comment

I think your Toyota Truck looks great. Be sure to post pics when it has 6 wheels 😀
                          Turbo H23a3 build has begun
                          01-01-2019

Comment

Originally posted by bjaccord View Post
                            I think your Toyota Truck looks great. Be sure to post pics when it has 6 wheels 😀
                            Will do. I think I should be done building my buddies bike this weekend and then I will pull the Toyota back in the shop.
                            CC2 Vigor.

Comment

Bought another Vigor....
                              this time it's a Honda with 21k miles.
                              Might have to wake this thread up.
                              Attached Files
                              CC2 Vigor.

Comment

21K .... ? on this ? Man... I'd be afraid to drive it. Nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X