Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tippey I have volunteered you for a task.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tippey I have volunteered you for a task.

We're also family members now.

Hello! I'm writing about your 2005 Accord I saw on Cars.com
    Is it still available? If so, whereabouts are you located?
    The Cars website has you as a dealer in Garden City, but it also lists you as a private seller.
    I'm in Clarkston, but I work in Southfield, so I have quite a range where I can meet you.
    My phone is numbers censored. I work 7-7, so texts are preferred. If you respond to this email I'll get it on my phone so I can respond.
    I look forward to hearing from you, and if possible seeing the car on Friday (4/5/13).

Hello, and thank you for being interested to purchase my 2005 Honda Accord.

The car has 79,369 miles and the price I want for this car is $ 4,000.00, the price is below KelleyBook value because I am interested in a fast sale and I need to sell this car before 15 April. The reason I am selling this car is because recently I moved to Europe (London, United Kingdom), I am working here as a construction engineer for 5 years or more. The car has clean title, clean CarFax report, never involved in any accidents, no rust or scratches and never smoked inside, the engine is working like new. The car is located in Lee, MA at a shipping company and I left all things prepared for shipping. The sale will be made through eBay Buyer Protection Program, using this method you will get 5 days time to inspect the car, 30 days time to ask for a refund and we are both protected.

If you are interested in moving forward you will have to pay a deposit $ 1,980.00 and the rest when you receive and inspect the car, this way you will be able to inspect the vehicle before committing to buy it and I know that you have the money and you are not just fooling around. I will need you full name, full address, phone number so I can open a case with eBay and they will contact you with more details via email about the purchase, payment, shipping and protection. If the car is not like described, it will be shipped back on my expense and they will give you a full refund.

If you have questions I am glad to respond.
    You can view here pictures with the car ( http://www.use.com/ce406e438ae65c2b425f ). Thank you
    I was really bummed to see this
    I so wanted that car, and for $4k it was a steal.
    Anyways,
    Sounds good to me!

I have many family members over in Maryland. Could I have the address where it's located so I can have them check it out?

Fun fact for all newbs:
    The response he gave me is a veeeeeery typical spam response.
    Last time I got it it was a army member leaving the country.
    MRT
    37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
    30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
    27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
    Originally posted by Tippey764
    I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
    Originally posted by deevergote
    sneaky motherfucker

He responded already!

Did you read my email?
    To Me

2:21 PM (0 minutes ago)

to Frank
    I did!
    I thought I would save you the time and effort of shipping it.
    I trust my family very much. If they look at it and deem it acceptable, I'll just send you the full amount in whatever form you want. They can pick it up from the shipping company, and I'll pick it up from them.
    Sounds easy enough, right?
    MRT

sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffM View Post
      We're also family members now.

I was really bummed to see this
      I so wanted that car, and for $4k it was a steal.
      Anyways,

Fun fact for all newbs:
      The response he gave me is a veeeeeery typical spam response.
      Last time I got it it was a army member leaving the country.

Yup ... you got it right Lee MA is in Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
        Yup ... you got it right Lee MA is in Maryland
        Well Fuck.

I thought MA = Maryland.

Either way, this guy is actively emailing me right now.
        I'll post up the conversation once he realizes I'm on to him.
        MRT

sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Just tell him straight out, DO YOU THINK AM A FUCKING IDIOT TO FALL FOR THIS OLD PLAYRD OUT SCAM!!!!!!!.

Either that or just mess with the cunt, tell him you need additional financial information see if you could get any. Make sure you report back for our laughing pleasure!

Comment

yeah... 2 seconds into it I knew it was a scam. who explains ebay lol that points moot. good thing you didnt send any money or it woulda been long gone. hmm that just reminded me that there was this really nice like 2010 accord for about 3700 locally on CL..well I nibbled and got a similar reply. At least the nigerians are becoming more proficient with the english language!

Comment

Originally posted by illinois_erik View Post
              yeah... 2 seconds into it I knew it was a scam. who explains ebay lol that points moot. good thing you didnt send any money or it woulda been long gone. hmm that just reminded me that there was this really nice like 2010 accord for about 3700 locally on CL..well I nibbled and got a similar reply. At least the nigerians are becoming more proficient with the english language!
              Exactly. He's only had a few slip ups that I can tell.
              No reply yet from my last email.

Frank Harison

2:29 PM (45 minutes ago)

to me
              You have to pay only the deposit first and they can pick it up .
              Geoff

2:32 PM (43 minutes ago)

to Frank
              Right right, but if they can see it, I'll just pay you the entire amount. Then you won't have to muddle about with deposits or money holds and whatnot.
              I think it'll work better that way, and would honestly prefer it. But, if you really want to go through the eBay process I guess we can.

Which do you want?

Frank Harison

2:36 PM (38 minutes ago)

to me
              I am located in Europe and i cant mange the sale without eBay . You can just go there and pick it up because the shipping company does not have payment methods . After you pay the deposit you can go and take the car. I already told you this in my first email.

Geoff

2:41 PM (33 minutes ago)

to Frank
              I'm sorry, I wasn't clear enough. Let me try again:
              I wanted to send my family to the shipping company to take a look at the car. Once they look at it, they'll give me the go ahead to wire you the money. I can send it to you anyway you wish, eBay (which will end up being Paypal), Paypal, Western Union, or anything else really. Online banking and wire transfers make this sort of thing very easy.
              Anyways, once I wire you the money ($4000 in full), and we complete the sale, my family will take it from the shipping company and hold it at their homes until I can go get it from them.

In summary, you get your $4000 in full, and we don't have to ship the car.
              Actually, you might make a little more if eBay doesn't manage it. I think they take a percentage of your earnings. If I just wire it to you then I'll pay the percentage the wire service takes.
              MRT

sneaky motherfucker

Comment

scam. scam. scam
                What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Where does Tippey come in on all of this...?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                    Where does Tippey come in on all of this...?
                    He wanted me to check out the car but MA is Massachusetts

MD is maryland

Comment

Ok tell him you will pay an extra $500 if you cut the middle man tell him he will loose a good chunk in fees. Also ask him where in Europe he's in then if he tells you tell him have a friend in the army stationed there and he will pay the full amount for you. Stop being nice to this asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by antonio7566 View Post
                        Ok tell him you will pay an extra $500 if you cut the middle man tell him he will loose a good chunk in fees. Also ask him where in Europe he's in then if he tells you tell him have a friend in the army stationed there and he will pay the full amount for you. Stop being nice to this asshole.
                        He's stopped emailing me, so I might send this his way on Monday morning.
                        MRT

sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Working...
                        X