Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Somoene stole and wrecked my car. Ruined engine. AM so depressed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somoene stole and wrecked my car. Ruined engine. AM so depressed.

Someone stole and wrecked my car. Am now looking for another one. Exact same model and color. Will drive to get one if someone has one.

Holy crap 2 members in 2 weeks. This is depressing. You’ve put a lot of work into this car, for some asshats to ruin it. I hate thieves did they catch the people at all?
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
      Holy crap 2 members in 2 weeks. This is depressing. You’ve put a lot of work into this car, for some asshats to ruin it. I hate thieves did they catch the people at all?
      No and they really have no intent of doing so. In a third world country fingerprints can be run and checked in 2 hours but here in englewood colorado they say it takes a year sometimes. Such corrupt horseshit. I even had a 2 way alarm and a gps locator on it. I didn't put the backup battery in the gps locator, so it didn't work at time of theft. Yes i have been very depressed as car was mechanically perfect with some upgrades. I had just finished polishing all the aluminum in engine bay. So now am going to get another one, 92 or 93 ex or se with body and paint in great shape if i can find one. Will travel anywhere in country to get so i should be able to find one.

So what sites you think i can look to find such a car. Of course i know of the common sites like car gurus, craigslist and so on. I need to get one asap to make me feel a little better.
      Last edited by zedjr10; 05-07-2020, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Oh no. That is awful. Is it salvageable?
        http://www.hondanews.com/releases/19...d-introduction

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAccord View Post
          Oh no. That is awful. Is it salvageable?
          No it isn't really, Passengers side is wrecked from door to quarter panel. Engine is gone also probably as now it is leaking bad from inside timing section. Am going to get some stuff off car when i get another one. SS brake lines and some other things. All suspension and steering is new along with most other things. Even all the coolant hoses have been replaced.

What is really sad is that i know who done it and police are just incompetent or lazy. They stole it right under my nose literally during the day. The guy was getting evicted and he thought it was my doing or something we believe now. Him and his crackhead brothers.

Comment

I feel your pain. Good luck on your next build.

Comment

Ahh what!?! People still steal these cars.... Ug. Dam. Man. Best of luck..

Comment

Man, that scares me, mine sits outside all the time.

I can hook you up with a 93 EX sedan, Arcadia Green, some rust in the quarters, one bad cylinder (I verified that cam hadn't jumped time, but haven't been able to get back to it to attempt to verify why compression is low). Recent tires, upper control arms, timing belt, water pump, plugs, wires, injectors, distributor cap.
                90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Ya, I won't even leave mine unattended in a public place. I know one can use a shoe to start our cars. Mine's at the point where I can remove the key while driving :P

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
                    Man, that scares me, mine sits outside all the time.

I can hook you up with a 93 EX sedan, Arcadia Green, some rust in the quarters, one bad cylinder (I verified that cam hadn't jumped time, but haven't been able to get back to it to attempt to verify why compression is low). Recent tires, upper control arms, timing belt, water pump, plugs, wires, injectors, distributor cap.
                    nah. THe next one i get will have a perfect body and paint. I am selling mine. Engine seals or something is blown. What happens when u overrev these engines. It leaks so bad from somewhere in timing belt i just assumed Vincent(guy who stole car) overreved engine. The thieves targeted this car to hurt me. They lived next to me. SO anyone want a perfect mechanical car in every sense from suspension, steering, brakes, bushings, ball joints, coolant hoses, ss lines and the list goes on. Am selling it. Am moving out of Denver and need it gone asap. Has alarm in it and still nice JDM gauges. REasonable offers considered. IS this wrong place for that. I even got a new tranny sitting still in box.

Comment

Yeah, there is a classifieds section. Good luck with your search for another one.
                      90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                      08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Working...
                      X