MOving down to Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MOving down to Texas

Man its been a while since i have been on here. But the name is benton and I am represent the U.S.A.F. horrraaaahhhh! But getting back to it. I will staioned at Dyess AFB Tx. as of Oct 20 and i need to regain my way of the tuner. I have been away from drivin imports for atleast 4 months now. Military vehicles FTW. But i need to know who can help me out from the area. I believe it is around the dallas area. So i you want hit me up on the celly. I will give you the number if you send the messege.
    1)92 Accord lx - I/E w/ valves, springs and retainers. H22 bored to h23 not goin in this summer.--Totaled
    2)92 Accord Ex - I/E and loving the sound.
    3)89 Integra Lx - loving the new old-school.

ITS NOT HOW MUCH HORSEPOWER YOU HAVE, ITS HOW MUCH POWER YOUR HORSES CAN MAKE
    Now serving the Red, White and Blue under the U.S.A.F
    Now Working at.......Dyess AFB

Cool just let us know what part of dallas. There are quite a bit of people around here that are willing to help. If you check out the member list there are plenty in dallas and most of them have experience with the cb chassis that can help you out or are willing to lend a hand.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I know but i dont want to have to go through all those profiles to see which ones live in dallas. I had a few cbs in the past. hopefully i can get another down there. If you find any for sale, hit me up so i can get back in the scene.
      1)92 Accord lx - I/E w/ valves, springs and retainers. H22 bored to h23 not goin in this summer.--Totaled

Comment

dallas.craigslist.com theres a shit load for sale and cheap too. The list I was talking about is stickied on the top of the South forum. http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=73747 Thats the link. Anyway yea craigslist has a shit load of 90-93 accords for cheap and such. Pretty sure you can find one no problems.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I be down to help!
          99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

I mad you called me the ricer. I actually am from va though. I got called for the A.F and now am stationed in the middle of missouri till next week. Then i am down to texas on the 13th.

Comment

Hey bboy how far away are you from Dyess AFB? as a matter of fact. Who is closest? I need to find the tuner spots and wat better way then with the legendary accord folks.

Comment

you're getting stationed at dyess? that's right here in suck ass abilene texas. abilene does suck but its not that bad. the down side is you're only about 3 hrs from DFW. the upside is you're only 3 hrs from DFW lol. i don't know as much as some of these guys on here, but if i can be any help give me a holla.

-david-

Comment

Damn! thats crazy lol. COME TO THE WINTER MEET lol.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

me? i don't think i can make that 1. i went 2 the 1 in may, i had fun, met some cool peeps. does bowzil take all those pics for free? that guy is good. i wonder if he got a good pic of my car like the one rayne has. i need something 2 remember my cb

Comment

haha yea just pm him and see if he has it. I was tellin both of you to come but sucks you wont be able to make it.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I would be able to make it, if i had an accord to be there with. But ill see who else will make it out. Hopefully I will have one with a lil somethin on or else i will not make it out.

Comment

Originally posted by DaBzzMn
                          I would be able to make it, if i had an accord to be there with. But ill see who else will make it out. Hopefully I will have one with a lil somethin on or else i will not make it out.
                          You dont have to have a cb7 to show up at the meet. Justin rolled in the avieo to the last meet. Whenever you want to roll to Dallas pm me and we can get something together so you can meet some of us girls and boys. Welcome to Texas.
                          I might have a shell to sell. lol I havent figured out what I am going to do to the Beast yet. I have a new baby and she is pretty hot.
                          92 Vigor baby.
                          Formerly: sheisanonymous

Comment

I am just chillin on the base bored out of my mind. I could use a helping hand on where to go. I am trying to find a ride but its goin to take a lil bit to get money for it right now. I would askk if anyone could give me a ride out to the meet and i will happily pay them. Give me a call on my cell at 571-268-1346. Its a virginia number, but i will be in tx for the next 2 to 3 years.

Comment

Yo i need people to contact me this weekend so i can get something to happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X