very bored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very bored

jnblakjdnlfshadfouywuotywjbncoshgifouagfljahfdkasg hdfkasugdfiagsdlkfgbsakbskfb9i7341605761cnu2x74592 ynbicsateb8763nvw09qjmciasuhgnfkxsgaxo987t5c217t43 45t8t3qbct2n5c45cnt87512932q97c364v53763477vw7w4b5 v74dhf hsw6vay5sb4r6fhsxtsvdsyxbtxrs6zvsteuybyu xfuh everyone got it?
    My other ride is your ex-wife

aer.
    To-Do List for Today
    Be Awesome

Comment

Damnit Parker stop hitting the damn keys.

Get the kids away form the computer!

Comment

Make sure you bite down on something to prevent biting your tonuge while having a seizure.

Mine.
        "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat
        "Because I don't drive on that side." - Me

Accord Drivers against F transmissions on H motors #2

Comment

Originally posted by avendi
          Make sure you bite down on something to prevent biting your tonuge while having a seizure.

thanks for the input bro ! lol

Comment

every time i see those fat kids its harder to eat for the rest of the day.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

i love em i think they are fucking funny as hell.i've had that pic for a few years and that's the first time i've really done anything with it. so i decided to share it with you guys

Comment

Originally posted by judonoh
                Damnit Parker stop hitting the damn keys.

Get the kids away form the computer!

Thats funny. Lillie used to get on Aim and send all our friends all the smiley faces.and Id get all these weird messages like... Um Hello Who is doing this.
                Formerly: sheisanonymous

Comment

Working...
                X