What's goin on?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's goin on?!

whats goin on with the south?... how come everytime i come to the regional south section it's almost dead all the time. well im just trying to shake it up a bit here oh yeah i just made a mr thread too after being a member for almost two years now lol. show some love

-Juan

Vouches:accord93racer, 93twodoorLX(twice), kmart64, deevergote, 92cord, Datmofo, DarkShadow707,slammed4thgen
    Old MR Thread

1996 Prelude SE- Project
    1996 Lexus SC300-Daily

nothing just detailed my entire car inside and out and engine bay used a degreaser and cleaner and then finished it off with a detailer to put the nice clean shine that makes it look like it just rolled off the lot, and cleaned up the wires taped some of them up so they blend better, used some high temp paint on chipped areas on the top of my rad.(looks way better) going to wax it tommorow.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Its not really dead just people are busy all the time. We have lost quite a bit of members over the years either because they sold the car or they just dont visit the site anymore.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda
        nothing just detailed my entire car inside and out and engine bay used a degreaser and cleaner and then finished it off with a detailer to put the nice clean shine that makes it look like it just rolled off the lot, and cleaned up the wires taped some of them up so they blend better, used some high temp paint on chipped areas on the top of my rad.(looks way better) going to wax it tommorow.
        damn you got a lot done today ... I been wanting to give my car a full detail for the longest now.

Vouches:accord93racer, 93twodoorLX(twice), kmart64, deevergote, 92cord, Datmofo, DarkShadow707,slammed4thgen
        Old MR Thread

1996 Prelude SE- Project
        1996 Lexus SC300-Daily

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
          Its not really dead just people are busy all the time. We have lost quite a bit of members over the years either because they sold the car or they just dont visit the site anymore.
          Yeah, could be. I be busy too but i still try to put 5 mins aside to get on my computer and see whats up on cb7tuner

Old MR Thread

1996 Prelude SE- Project
          1996 Lexus SC300-Daily

Comment

how was everyone holiday?

Old MR Thread

1996 Prelude SE- Project
            1996 Lexus SC300-Daily

Comment

Boring because I cant vtak it.
              To-Do List for Today
              Be Awesome

Comment

i cant either, Im still in need of a h22 head and h22 tranny...i been having ups and downs on my car lately...sometimes i feel like going through the whole engine build and sometimes i feel like selling the cb

Old MR Thread

1996 Prelude SE- Project
                1996 Lexus SC300-Daily

Comment

Sometimes I feel like selling mine too but than she runs and I fall in love all over again with her!
                  99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

yea same here, but i'm to much of a cheap ass to get another car lol.

Comment

I need a new job before a car lol!
                      99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

hey mane aint you suppose to be at worklol

Comment

Originally posted by Bboy_Trevstuh
                          Sometimes I feel like selling mine too but than she runs and I fall in love all over again with her!
                          exactly, mine keeps giving me little problems and then it's good again and I love driving it. Absolutly one of the funnest cars to drive I think. REally not worth what I have into it to sell, like half the members here. So if I ever get another car I'll be keeping mine anyways, it won't get me enough to make up for the tmie i have into it.
                          My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

same here man, i'll never sell mine. my wife keeps sayin shit like for me to get a newer car and trade mine in. i keep tellin her i'm gonna be buried in my accord too much blood sweat tears and love have gone into this car

My Members Ride Thread

Comment

i wanna burn mine
                              My other ride is your ex-wife

Comment

Working...
                              X