CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > Site Features > Members' Rides

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 22 votes, 4.59 average. Display Modes
Old 10-31-2017, 05:25 AM   #881
islandhopper
Contributing Member

islandhopper seems to have made some friends! islandhopper seems to have made some friends!
Anyone in the PNW want to come and get this? I'll make you a killer deal. Comes with most everything in my build page except the headlights and fogs. It runs but would suggest towing it since its not exactly road legal at the moment.

Quick list of what is on the car at the moment...

Megan Racing EZ-Street coilovers

Progress 22mm rear sway bar

Neuspeed front upper strut bar - Real Neuspeed

OEM REAR FLUSHMOUNT SPOILER - Its cracking but definitely a good score for someone who wants it.

Honda of America eagle badges x2

lots of bushings were replaced and still good if you care..

CF hood but is damaged and needs a lot of work to repair...may not be salvageable...

plus lots of other bits...feel free to browse my build list.

Need the car gone soon and would like someone to take it all, no parting out unless you have cash in hand for the part you want. Im not in the country but my cousin has the car and will be there to help.

Let me know if you're interested, thanks!

Form.Follows.Function

Last edited by islandhopper; 11-13-2017 at 10:41 AM. Reason: grammar
islandhopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 09:05 AM   #882
islandhopper
Contributing Member

islandhopper seems to have made some friends! islandhopper seems to have made some friends!

Form.Follows.Function
Old 04-07-2018, 02:13 AM   #883
islandhopper
Contributing Member

I recovered all my photos from this thread that photobucket killed and uploaded them to Flickr. 309 pics so if you were interested in something you can browse through if you like.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/108410.../shares/i0C65H

Form.Follows.Function
Old 04-07-2018, 01:11 PM   #884
HenRoc
Black Thunder

HenRoc seems to have made some friends! HenRoc seems to have made some friends!
Send a message via AIM to HenRoc
Are you still living in Germany? And what became of your car? Hope all is well man
1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video
HenRoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 10:17 PM   #885
islandhopper
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenRoc View Post
Are you still living in Germany? And what became of your car? Hope all is well man
Yup, still in Germany. Probably for the long haul. My car is still wasting away but I recently had a chat with a Highschool/lifelong buddy of mine who has had countless adventures with me and our crew in that car. Heís interested in resurrecting it. That would be neat. Weíll see...she may live on.

And thanks man! Hope all is well with you too

Form.Follows.Function
Old 06-03-2018, 10:52 AM   #886
islandhopper
Contributing Member

Update: The car is being claimed by one of my ride or die homies from way back who wouldnít let me send it away for scrap. He has plans to bring this tired old chassis back to her former glory. The car needs A LOT of work but heís willing and able. Iíll try and get him to make an account on here to keep things updated. It will take a while to make progress because heís currently building an S60 Volvo but rest assured the car is in good hands now. And honestly Iím happy it will live again.

Last picture Iíve taken of my car. Sad to see it this way considering what it used to be like but good to know it will make a comeback.

Iíll be handing over my custom JDM one piecers and a few other goodies so heíll have a bit of a head start.

Form.Follows.Function
Old 06-03-2018, 02:18 PM   #887
Jarrett
Contributing Member

Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool...
Send a message via AIM to Jarrett
Awesome news! It's crazy how much better you can feel about a project if it's just clean, too. Have him pressure wash everything and remove parts that are so damaged they're not worth saving. It seems to help me, anyway.
Old 06-03-2018, 04:59 PM   #888
Raf99
Gold Member

Raf99 is very helpful Raf99 is very helpful
I can see hope in these photos! Be surprised what a good wash and buff will do! Always loved the lights too, wish I had them.
Raf99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: