steelbluesleepR : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hondamanf22 View Post
    what the hell. I've been watching your thread and hoping you would have this
    baby going already at least dropping in some wiring. can't wait to see it all done. I saw this car in person in the Columbia meet and I"ll always remember
    jagermeister bottle.

whats up my Mid.MO. PEEPS
    haha thats when i was like 3 hours late because i overheated at least 6 times on the way there!

i had to take the opportunity i was presented, i've always wanted to go to a legit spring break, and didnt want to miss out depending on what happens with my grades this year. dont worry though, it was just a temporary speedbump. i'm getting really close and i garauntee that it will be running for IA.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

well, i cant find an h22 near me in my price range, so it looks like i may have to find a cheap f22ax and drop it in until i can find an H.

or this might be a possibility...

i know the guy selling it, he actually used to be in the car club I was an executive of. i'll see if i can text him and get a deal, he's been trying to sell it for a while.

edit: just saw that he said it needs a crank because its cracked. well i have an h22 crank, rods, and new type-S pistons, new head gasket, etc so i might still get it if he drops the price some more. he's always liked my sub box, so maybe i'll throw that in the deal and get this thing for a pretty good price
      Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 05-04-2011, 03:02 AM.

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

I'm home from school now and just got my tax refund back so I'm going to have some good progress from now til IA. I have an appointment set up to take my car in to get the bay painted this wednesday, and I'm zeroing in on a good h in my price range.
        Stay tuned!

Comment

Well, my car is out of the shop for the first time in two years! Its on a dollie behind my truck ready to take into the body shop first thing in the morning. Not only will I be having the bay painted, but I'm also getting the quarter panel rust fixed and the black 92-93 trunk paint-matched.

Damn I can't wait to see it (and share the pictures with you guys)!

Comment

I like that box!! Not an big fan of band pass boxes but it shure looks pretty
            My 90 coupe Mr thread....
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Originally posted by speedofsound760 View Post
              I like that box!! Not an big fan of band pass boxes but it shure looks pretty
              Thanks man, but its not a bandpass, just a sealed 3 cubic foot box with an added fiberglass face

Comment

i'll just leave these here...

still a little rough, but coming along nicely!

Comment

Fired it up? hows it run?

Seriously though, looking yummy!

UKDM 93 CB3 Page (1) H22A U2Q7 LSD
                  UKDM 91 4ws Page (3) OEM Minter
                  NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

Comment

Now paint that biaaatch.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Is there more sanding to be done or is it ready for paint? The firewall is looking better than I expected to be honest.
                      There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

What do you want for that black coupe interior? I could use that id perfer to have black over cream pm me if its still around and that bay looks really good good job

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                          Is there more sanding to be done or is it ready for paint? The firewall is looking better than I expected to be honest.
                          um, thanks, I think...lol

But yeah, its still pretty rough, needs some more work done to it before final prime and paint.

Originally posted by speedofsound760 View Post
                          What do you want for that black coupe interior? I could use that id perfer to have black over cream pm me if its still around and that bay looks really good good job
                          I just texted the guy that had the interior and he crushed the car yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                            um, thanks, I think...lol

But yeah, its still pretty rough, needs some more work done to it before final prime and paint.

I just texted the guy that had the interior and he crushed the car yesterday
                            That stinks lol oh well...

Comment

the bay is painted, but i wasnt happy with the results. i'm giving the painter one more chance before i take it to somebody better (and more expensive). it looks pretty decent in pictures though

Comment

So I finally get the fucker painted after two years, and nobody even notices? That's encouraging...

Anyway, I'm pulling it from the painters shop tomorrow and have an appointment with a much better painter in a couple weeks

Comment

Working...
                                X