H22 camshaft plate bolts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H22 camshaft plate bolts

I SWEAR TO GOD! I'M GOING TO KILL THESE KIDS! Everytime I stop by to work on my car, these little f*ckers are d*cking around with my H22, so guess what? I'm missing the bolts for the camshaft plates now. I have most but not all, and one bolt that goes on the outer end, where the cam plugs/seals are. Could I just use the bolts from the f22 in place of the missing ones?
    Here's the bolts I'm missing:

I know it's not too good of a pic but yeah.
    Pretty soon their father is gonna be buying me some parts to spare me the trouble. Or better yet, LOCK THE DAMN GARAGE.

JDM powered CB7

There aren't bolts on the F22A that will work. Just order new ones from www.hondaautomotiveparts.com and get the correct ones.
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

that sucks man sorry to hear this. at least youll have someone to blame if it messes up later :P

id do a big once over before you even fire it up those missing bolts might be chilling on top of the pistons..stupid kids. Im glad I got mine trained well, look but dont touch, and if you want to touch you can when im around to show & tell..

Comment

Oh yeah they're the first to blame if something goes wrong, even if it's a blown tire I'm pointing fingers towards them. Haha but I'm on the dizzy, and later swapping sensors. Unless they intervene again.

JDM powered CB7

Comment

Working...
        X