Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

f22a1 to h22a map sensor wiring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f22a1 to h22a map sensor wiring?

Okay so I have been searching a lot and found some useful info on wiring but none seem to match my color on the wires? So I have some pictures hopefully you can help me wire this thing right. Thanks!

I need help my plugs are getting fouled so quick. It wont stay running without half pedal and missing on 2 cylinders already even know new plugs

Comment

Did you check or adjust your TPS?
      Did have any CELs?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Just map sensor

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...h22+map+sensor

Going off of what CyborgGT did, looks like your grn to grn/wht is good. Pink and white are reversed. Pink to yel/red and wht to red/whatevercolorthatis.

Or simply, pink on left, green to center and white on right

Comment

Yeah i ended up wiring that way. Still same issue i even replaced the map sensor. Now my car ia running on 2 cylinders, 3,4 not firinf. Replaced plugs and they carboned right up. Please somebody i need help im so close to giving up, driving me insane

Comment

Have you thought that maybe the map sensor is bad? Just run the stock one off off a vacuum nipple.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
              JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Yeah i tried a new map sensor. Im going to get the orignal map sensor. Can i use my f22 intake than it will fit so i can use vacum line?

Comment

Why didnt you just keep your stock map sensor? Like djcaz mentions you just need to connect it to an alternate vacuum source and block off the h22 map sensor location or better yet make your own adapter with some scrap metal, oring and a fitting. See the 2nd pic below, its pretty easy to make. It doesnt have to look as pretty as the examples below. Or you can buy one. I have the the one in the first pic below. Only because I wanted it to look purty. But when I first needed one, I made my own with some random pieces found in garage.

Comment

Ok i will do that. Can i just hooked up vacum line to any of the ports on the intake that are not being used? Also instead of blocking it off i can just leave the map sensor on tb connected right?

Comment

You can leave the sensor on there and just tap into a vacuum source on the manifold.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
                      JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Working...
                      X