JDM headlights wiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDM headlights wiring

OK, I don't know if this really goes on the off topic but I guess it would be better. I want to know if there is anyone who can help me wire up my H4 bulbs. I want it to be high beam and low beam. I know it is possible but when I tried, it didn't really work. Anyone know where or how to do it? Thanks.
    "The greatest loyalty in life is, above all, to thine own Self be true."

Facebook
    MySpace
    My Ride

The system i think is based off a ground based switching. Where all you need is a constant power and the ground will either turn the highbeam on or off.

I did this a while back. I incoorporated the h4 high and low beam with the h1 high beam, so its quad high beam. and in addition the lower beam still stays on, so its like quad+2 lol

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...?t=6041&page=3

I dont know why its so small, ill try to host it bigger if i can find it
    Last edited by accordztech; 12-10-2009, 10:21 PM.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

ahh found it

What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Damn, I am trying to read that and I don't get it. lol. Can you explain it to me? Thanks.
        "The greatest loyalty in life is, above all, to thine own Self be true."

Facebook
        MySpace
        My Ride

Comment

Working...
        X