Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

does anyone know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does anyone know

hey guys im new here to cb7tuner, but however not new to the car ive owned 2 now and i LOVE my coupe but i also have a question.

Does anyone know if you can wire up a bb4 cluster up to the cb7 or if it may be a plug and play, i know the bb6 cluster fit and how to rewire that but just curiouse if anyone knew that

It's on the site. Let me look for the link. If you ever want to search for anything just search for it.
    "The greatest loyalty in life is, above all, to thine own Self be true."

Facebook
    MySpace
    My Ride

Comment

Here you go. Look at this.
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ht=bb6+cluster

Facebook
      MySpace
      My Ride

Comment

thanks for this info man but im looking to put the 92-96 prelude guages in the cb7 not the 97-01

Comment

I don't think anyone has done that yet. Why would you want to do an older one?

Facebook
          MySpace
          My Ride

Comment

The BB4 has the digital cluster, right? Very narrow? It'd take come serious creativity to make it look right.

With the correct wiring, you can make anything work, though. The BB4 had engines compatible with the CB7, which means all input from the engines would have similar wiring. Easy enough.

Comment

You would lose the engine temp and gas gauge though.

They are set off to the side on the dash, not with the gauge cluster.

Originally posted by chessboxer
              We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
              Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

The 4th gen Prelude has such a badass dash setup... I love it.

Comment

Hells yeah. If you ever get the time to get that done please post pix.

Comment

Man i love that dash... if i had the time and money......

Click it.... You know you wanna
                    Bought from:Joshy,H22WAGON93, nho93accord,90accordLXGUY,phantomCB7,Tommi

Comment

i would be puting the gas/temp guage in aswell, i do beileve im going to do this and make a custom "look alike" dash for my car, ill be sure to post up pics guys

Comment

Working...
                      X