This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
    Shortened your post, any more then 3 pictures on a post is to much for my liking in the chat thread. Thx
    what a nazi
    峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
      I want a carbon fiber hood.
      Me too...

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Yes! 10 pic posts here we come!

Dayzielynn nice ride!
        My 90 coupe Mr thread....
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Leaving the Northwest tomorrow to head to Detroit for the summer. I'm hoping my car makes it. I did a 5 speed swap with a junkyard tranny and a tuned P72. I've got about 500 miles on the car with no problems, but I still feel nervous about the 2200 miles. I'v never had an issue with the car, should be fine though.
          '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

your car will make it no problem.in the last month i have put 5000 miles on my car no joke going from longview to Seattle to salem and Portland almost every day and the canon beach trip haven't had not one problem with my car yet so yours will make it for sure.

Comment

I felt nervous about the drive last year and made it with no problems. The trans just got super hot and didn't like to shift once I got stuck in Detroit traffic, but now I got the 5 speed. IDK, I just get paranoid not having a lot of cash on hand and needing to make the trip in two days.
              '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
                what a nazi
                Yea buddy ;]

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY View Post
                Me too...
                You shut your mouth! Ya parts whore! lol

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
                Yes! 10 pic posts here we come!

Dayzielynn nice ride!
                Ill ban your ass! lol I dont think i can tho

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
                Leaving the Northwest tomorrow to head to Detroit for the summer. I'm hoping my car makes it. I did a 5 speed swap with a junkyard tranny and a tuned P72. I've got about 500 miles on the car with no problems, but I still feel nervous about the 2200 miles. I'v never had an issue with the car, should be fine though.

Drive safe man! Good luck

8 Accords so far:
                '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

IFO Woodburn this Sunday anyone?
                  Taking out the beast for some 3rd gear burnouts!

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                  MRT F22B - 643whp - 529tq @ 30psi
                  11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Anyone looking for a ported 12" sub box? Last chance before I toss it.
                    Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                    Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                    Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                    Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Sup

Comment

Does anyone watch or keep track of sprintcar racing? If you do make sure to check out f22hb (jonathan) and my blog thingy.. http://double-j-racing.com

I dont know who even post on here anymore.. lol but hey to all the oldtimers.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                        New people click here

Comment

Nice blog kelton. I see pictures on facebook of JJ every once in awhile.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Yea i was posting to Facebook but it was just easier to make website lol. More exposure for possible sponsors and what not. Plus we are making a trip down to California in September with a race just about everyday so easier for people to see whats going on.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                            New people click here

Comment

Gonna be in seattle tmrw thru the weekend, my son has surgery again. Might be nice if i get a break to see some familiar faces

8 Accords so far:
                              '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                              '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                              (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Working...
                              X