Can anyone tell me whos car this was

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone tell me whos car this was

hello my boyfriend bought this car and the kid claims rich tuning put the swap in it.it has an h22a in it and has retro fit headlights also has blue NW toy run stickers on both back windows and 5th gen side skirts heres some pic but edited as hell there the ones from the cl add.

Last edited by dayzielynn; 06-13-2013, 01:17 AM.

it was originally f22hb on this site, then it went to another friend who signed up and was da_fez
    峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

unless it's another h22a, rich tuning did none of the work, f22hb put in an h23 and da_fez blew it up so he put in the h22a, also the headlights are ebay, not retrofitted. it's been trying to be sold at dealerships for a while after da_fez sold it to some kid that messed it up a bit then traded it in or something
      峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA....wow. Looks like this thing is getting around. It was not done by rich tuned. The swap was done by Ricerboi, Carcollectorkid, and myself. The ecu(p28) that should be in there was a basemap that was from richtuned. Hope that helps and goodluck with that thing

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=f22hb

Here is f22hb original ride thread.. This car has been all over.. lol

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
          New people click here

Comment

the kid he bought it from said he got it at a dealer ship and swapped it and rich tuning did it.then the tranny blew up and put a hole in it so put a new tranny in it.

Comment

Essentially, the car went downhill from when f22hb owned it.. I seen the car in so many progressions.. Maybe someone can make it nice again.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
              New people click here

Comment

thats what my bf is doing making it nice again he put a legend coupe lip on took the fogs off they dint work sometime this mouth hes going to wire tuck it and shave the motor bay and paint it matalic purple then repaint the out side and fix all the dents is the plan. the car wont be going anywhere now he has no plans to ever get rid of it and probably never will.he stared with my car bone stock and now hes going to do his heres mine when i got it to now

Last edited by dayzielynn; 06-13-2013, 12:21 PM.

Comment

If that car is geneva green pearl and in the condition it looks to be in, id leave the paint as is.

Such a great color.

Purple?

Comment

I believe she meant that the engine bay will be purple and that car looks black to me. It looks good on the outside minus the dents.

Comment

Oh god, she's out of the beginner area...

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by Da Fez View Post
                        HAHAHAHAHA....wow. Looks like this thing is getting around. It was not done by rich tuned. The swap was done by Ricerboi, Carcollectorkid, and myself. The ecu(p28) that should be in there was a basemap that was from richtuned. Hope that helps and goodluck with that thing
                        he is having a fun time with it the tranny blew out and he had to replace that also he put a legend coupe lip on it and took the walmart fogs out they didn't work and also took all the power steering out to didnt work to so i guse this will be the 3th thread for this car on here will get some pic of how it looks now and get an mrt going wish it still had the all clear edm tail lights on it

Comment

I vote for keeping geneva green as well.

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                          If that car is geneva green pearl and in the condition it looks to be in, id leave the paint as is.

Such a great color.

Purple?

Comment

There are no such things as all-clear EDM tail lights. All-clear tail lights are simply aftermarket tail lights like anything else. They're rare because they're not legal to sell anymore.
                            My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post

Such a great color.

Purple?
                              ^Agreed

Originally posted by SEgirl View Post
                              I vote for keeping geneva green as well.
                              ^Agreed

Thats a very nice color and it seems to be a good quality job.

Comment

Working...
                              X