Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Player?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Player?

My player used to work without any problems... till one day when the noice stopped coming out of the speaker. the player still turns on except music coming out. i plugged the stock player and it works. my pioneer doesnt when i used it only sometimes but hardly. i tried a good working one from my moms car and still no luck. wires were all hooked up correctly. would it work wonders if i just direct the wires from the player to the stock harness from the car?

Cd player? tape player? What kind of " player " are we talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_Certified View Post
      My player used to work without any problems... till one day when the noice stopped coming out of the speaker. the player still turns on except music coming out. i plugged the stock player and it works. my pioneer doesnt when i used it only sometimes but hardly. i tried a good working one from my moms car and still no luck. wires were all hooked up correctly. would it work wonders if i just direct the wires from the player to the stock harness from the car?
      if your Mom's car and yours share the same radio and hers works in her car and yours works in her car,yet both do not in your car.Your answering your own question.It's your car.I would check the sub harness for a loose wire.

Did you crimp the harness in or did you use tape?

Comment

Originally posted by pebojelly View Post
        if your Mom's car and yours share the same radio and hers works in her car and yours works in her car,yet both do not in your car.Your answering your own question.It's your car.I would check the sub harness for a loose wire.

Did you crimp the harness in or did you use tape?
        what this man said how did u make your hardness?>

Comment

Thanks for the replies fellaz. CD player though. Im talking about the CD player. I've checked the sub harness and no wires are lose at all. I even tried a new one before coming here online.

I crimped the sub harness into the stock harness...

Comment

anyone?

Comment

get a new player
              http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Make sure the grounding wires are good... and see if the fuses are not blown... just sounds like something electrical is wrong... work your way back from the head unit and I'm sure you'll figure it out... best of luck

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
                  get a new player
                  ive tried a player that was still really good.

Originally posted by 604CB7 View Post
                  Make sure the grounding wires are good... and see if the fuses are not blown... just sounds like something electrical is wrong... work your way back from the head unit and I'm sure you'll figure it out... best of luck
                  thanks. hopefully i find the problem. ground and fuses are good. its just when no music comes out from the speakers.

any technician's on here know if directing the player harness to the main harness, (cut and tape) would bring the sound back from the speaker? since it always acts weird when i plug it with the sub harness.

Comment

Working...
                  X