No announcement yet.

Ghosty's hygiene tips for dudes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mine, shave your balls w/ the womans "schick intuition" razor. makes 'em schmooove.
    never,ever fart in the shower!!!! hang your ass out the curtain.

Comment

Originally posted by souldoubt
      never,ever fart in the shower!!!! hang your ass out the curtain.
      ive made that mistake hahaahh its like death

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
      nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
      nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
      nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
      AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
      AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
      AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
      nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

the only bad thing about doing more things in the shower is the hot water running out. I live in a duplex with 1 water heater for the whole place and I get 30 minutes tops in the shower.
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Hell, my place only has a wimpy little 40g hot water heater and its out fast between myself, my wife, and my 2 girls. No time for turd stompin', let alone for giving a golden shower.
          Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
          2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
          2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
          2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

lol.........If you run out of hot water than start boiling water or use babywipes which work good for anything................Take my advice buy a box and keep it in your car (travel size) your gonna thank me later
            Last edited by 2.2AZUL; 02-18-2006, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair
              Sometimes, I just use soap for the shampoo, since I have very short hair (#2 all around)
              i used to bic it up till a few months ago now im lettin mone grow

i couldnt shave in the shower then again i dont always shave my whole face so i wanna be able to see ezacly were im shavin

Comment

about the triming thing, use a regular hair buzzer, and maybe do a 2 or 3 with it, thats all you need, and its not that itchy, and anyways, it is fun to scratch. lol

I piss in the shower all the time, it saves tons of time, i blow my nose, I usually only use shampoo, a shave in the shower, but I dont brush in the shower, I hate the hot water in my mouth, I have to have cold water.

those wipes things do come in handy.

shaving your ballz does feel good too, and girls like it.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDianate
                  No time for turd stompin'

AHAHAHAHAH!!!!

awesome.

oh yeah, for shaving, i have 2 mach3's, one orignal, and one red turbo champion. i use the old one with older blades to clear out the rainforest.

the red one is face only.

Comment

Here are your moist towelettes! Hehe

Zipcreatures Tip #9.

Use them like the manufacture's recommendations! If you have been sweating and smell a little pungent, just zip one of these wipes over your body and your good to go! The scent is really nice also. I keep some in my school bag, because my day here is long, so I need a freshening.

Zipcreatures Tip #10.
                    From my dad actually. Turns out what causes armpit odor is something about bacteria eating proteins. Okay, well adding deodorant just covers the bad scent of the bacteria. It doesnt actually cure the problem (bacteria).
                    Soap also only washes some of the bacteria off, does not kill them. And soap is full of protein which is bacteria food!
                    So get a little spray bottle, and mix 1 part bleech with 10 parts water. A few minutes before your shower, spray on your armpits to kill the bacteria. Then just shower like normal.
                    I sweat alot, and this technique keeps me smelling clean!

Zipcreatures Tip #11.
                    I can't shave using a razor, because of the grow pattern of my facial hair. I've used all types of gels, soaps, after shaves, soaking with a warm towel, 1-4 bladed razors NOTHING WORKS!
                    Well, I started using an electric razor and its SO SLOW. So used hair clippers with no guide on them. These work great, very powerful and they also have a bigger cut pattern.
                    The only down side is that you will have very very short stubble, you wont be baby smooth. But for going to school, and most peoples works, then you will be fine. Plus, alot of women like that little rough look!

Zipcreatures Tip #12.
                    Everyone should already know to save water by turing off the faucet while brushing your teeth.
                    Also, when you wash your ugly ass body turn the water way down, no need to run it!

btw pissing on your feet helps keep you from getting athletes foot.
                    About those gloves: Axe makes an exfoliating soap called something like "snake skin" or something. It makes my skin dry though?

Anyone use those masculine moisturizers? How well do they work? Are they a good product?

- Zipcreature
                    Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by zipcreature
                      btw pissing on your feet helps keep you from getting athletes foot.
                      Harm_Lane_Sound Long Island NY...

68 posts forever...we nuh rate the 69 ting

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
                        talking about clearing your nose in the shower, my doctor told me a while back too that if you have a sinus headache to snort a little bit of hot water in the shower, dont do a lot, it'll hurt a bit, but after it stops hurting your headache will be gone
                        I snort water before boxing workouts. It helps keep my sinuses clear and kind of flushes out the system. It takes a while to get used to it and then other people look at you like you're crazy when you do it. But it works for me.
                        - Ghosty
                        WTB: MAP sensor (2+bar), IAT sensor, ECU & dizzy harness plugs... PM me!
                        FS: coupe window rain guards, f22a6 intake & ex mani, cams, PT6 ECU, valve cover, dizzy caps, OEM fogs... PM me!

Comment

...and I'm sure I would bake brownies in the shower if there was a way to do so
                          LOL! Have you ever seen that episode of Seinfeld where Kramer installs a garbage disposal in his shower and prepares an entire meal in the shower and serves it to germophobes??? lol!

Comment

I use the shampoo suds to shave.

I thought pissing in the shower CAUSED athletes foot.

I also clear out my sinuses in the shower. The hot water really loosens it up.

I thought about the crap in the shower idea, but I couldn't convince myself to do the mash it down part.

I have pissed in the sink, but I don't make it a regular thing.

My mom used to be a nurse so I asked her about the arm pit bacteria thing. It's true. I'll have to try the bleech and water thing.

The towelettes to do a final wipe is a good idea. I've done that also. It's like a portable biday (spelled wrong... the french toilet thing). If you don't have a toilette wet a wad of toilet paper.

Well, now that everyone here knows more about me than my wife of 15 years does I think I will shut up now.
                            It really is a labor of love making a neglected CB7 with "normal wear and tear" into something worth being proud of.

Comment

Originally posted by wrichards2005
                              Everyone pisses in the shower, if you say you don't, you're lying.
                              werd..lol

Comment

yeah but then i gotta go buy moist towelettes...

I don't wanna trim the tropical rainforest because I'm told it itches like a bitch. I don't know if I could deal with an extremely itchy crotch for about a week...I'd prob get fired from work...

..and I'm sure I would bake brownies in the shower if there was a way to do so

btw you ever use a moist towellette to clean more than your hands off? We call that a bum bath.
                                yeah, shaving only itches for a little while, but trimming never itches...

Comment

Working...
                                X