Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my mirrors keep adjusting themselves down!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my mirrors keep adjusting themselves down!

My mirrors keep adjusting the glass down and right whenever the adjustment switch isn't in the middle. It makes it impossible to adjust the mirrors except by manually shoving the glass until it clicks.

Has anyone else had this?
    - Ghosty
    WTB: MAP sensor (2+bar), IAT sensor, ECU & dizzy harness plugs... PM me!
    FS: coupe window rain guards, f22a6 intake & ex mani, cams, PT6 ECU, valve cover, dizzy caps, OEM fogs... PM me!

i had this same thing happen to me when i put a new door on my old cb i had 2 wires mixed up im guessing you might have 2 wires touching each other

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
    1992 Accord EX Coupe
    My FS Thread
    Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

What adjustment in the middle? If its on Left or RIght and you hit the pad thing its gonna keep on adjusting....LEave it in the middle it shouldnt adjust... Im stilll stumped what your asking.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I had the same problem. I went to the junkyard and got another direction switch. Fixed that problem right up.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
        where you been, is something wrong?
        i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

you sure it's not ur system that's making it move?
          DEFJAM

MY RIDE ON CB7 DEFJAM on 93

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
            What adjustment in the middle? If its on Left or RIght and you hit the pad thing its gonna keep on adjusting....LEave it in the middle it shouldnt adjust... Im stilll stumped what your asking.
            To clarify:

When the selector switch is set to allow you to adjust either of the mirrors, the mirrors move continuously down (and to the right, as I recall). This happens without any touching of the directional pad by me. If I do hit the directional pad to try to move the mirrors, nothing changes and they continue trying to move down and to the right.
            - Ghosty
            FS: coupe window rain guards, f22a6 intake & ex mani, cams, PT6 ECU, valve cover, dizzy caps, OEM fogs... PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair
              I had the same problem. I went to the junkyard and got another direction switch. Fixed that problem right up.
              That is where I was thinking the problem lay as well, especially since it affects both mirrors and only does it when the selector switch isn't in the neutral position.
              - Ghosty

Comment

buy a new switch from the junkyard. or open it up and see what's makin contact u might find sumthing out of place . obviously. but if u been messin with the wires then check the wires. it's either one of those.
                DEFJAM

MY RIDE ON CB7 DEFJAM on 93

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostyman
                  To clarify:

When the selector switch is set to allow you to adjust either of the mirrors, the mirrors move continuously down (and to the right, as I recall). This happens without any touching of the directional pad by me. If I do hit the directional pad to try to move the mirrors, nothing changes and they continue trying to move down and to the right.
                  Gotcha then do what the others have said get another pad from the junkyard.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                  X