This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

06.07.2014: Cali Accord Meet Summer Collective

Hello, fellow supporters, followers, and enthusiasts!

The biggest Accord meet in North America, and arguably the world, is back! In our second year, Cali Accord Meet was able to gather all nine generations of the Accord chassis, more than double the amount of participants the day of the event, and were honored to receive a two page spread in the October 2013 issue of Honda Tuning magazine, which you can also view here. These accomplishments could not have been possible without the great people that are the Accord community! Gone is the scenic backdrop of Griffith Park and in its place is the coastal breeze and breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean that Angel’s Gate & Point Fermin have to offer.

As always, not only do we expect more guests, but most importantly, more Accord enthusiasts! We look forward to meeting new friends, catching up with those we met last year, and taking a look at everyone’s Accord. Our summer collective is not a show, but instead an automotive gathering organized under the premise of our mission statement, which is to unifying Accord owners under the umbrella of the chassis.

What: Cali Accord Meet Summer Collective.
    Where: Angel's Gate Overflow Parking Lot - San Pedro, Los Angeles, Ca
    When: June 7th, 2014
    Time: 11am - 4pm
    Social Media: For the most up to date information, follow us @facebook.com/cali.accord.meet
    | Cali Accord Meet | FatFourCustoms | HS4Lyfe

Do It Once, Do It Right!

I love this new spot! I went to both previous and enjoyed the day.
    I would hope to see you group the Accords this time "accordinly" to the models : CB7's ...a section for Coupes and another for Sedans ..Another section for CB9's, CE1's and another for the more recent. I think the viewing it this way would be very dramatic! When they are all mixed, it is hard to see the subtle differences and appreciate the work. This would also hopefully eliminate the controversial VIP parking as all cars are within a group area based on the type.

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
    New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
    My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

Can't wait this year, gonna get the "VIP" parking most likely since I never had anything to show off til now haha
      1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
      For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

see you guys there

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

reg open!

Comment

Already bought a ticket. Definitely going. Cant wait to see you guys there.

Since la is 10 hours away whats a good inexpensive motel to stay at? Id like to wake up the next day and see my car still there
            visit vgruk

Comment

Registration is now open!

To do so, please click on https://caliaccordmeet.webconnex.com/register
              | Cali Accord Meet | FatFourCustoms | HS4Lyfe

Do It Once, Do It Right!

Comment

I will get one soon...
                Didn't see a response to my suggestions. I think they are worth implementing. What do you think?

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com

Comment

Originally posted by SilverShadow View Post
                  I love this new spot! I went to both previous and enjoyed the day.
                  I would hope to see you group the Accords this time "accordinly" to the models : CB7's ...a section for Coupes and another for Sedans ..Another section for CB9's, CE1's and another for the more recent. I think the viewing it this way would be very dramatic! When they are all mixed, it is hard to see the subtle differences and appreciate the work. This would also hopefully eliminate the controversial VIP parking as all cars are within a group area based on the type.
                  Originally posted by SilverShadow View Post
                  I will get one soon...
                  Didn't see a response to my suggestions. I think they are worth implementing. What do you think?
                  Judging from my registration experience, it looks like all of the cars will be parked together, since the "VIP" upgrade consists of getting a custom shirt, along with more raffle tickets. It doesn't say anything about parking differences.

And coming from someone with extensive parking organization experience (both cars and planes), trying to organize by Generation, Model, or Body style is an absolute tactical nightmare. You would have to go through every person's registration, find out what car they have, organize all of the like cars into groups, then send out roll-in times accordingly. Then, the day of, people won't show up on time, which in turn leads to mixed cars coming in, which means you have to separate them once inside the lot, which waste's a huge amount of time, and will confuse everyone. Basically, the whole thing will turn into one giant clusterf**k.

Most likely (If I were in charge of parking), the CAM organizers will plan parking so it goes the smoothest possible.....which probably means that people will be parked in the order that they show up. That way there is no extra sorting, and is easier for everyone.
                  Last edited by Corweena; 03-18-2014, 02:57 PM.

Comment

bought my ticket already...
                    AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
                    JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

Bought already

Comment

Originally posted by Corweena View Post
                        Judging from my registration experience, it looks like all of the cars will be parked together, since the "VIP" upgrade consists of getting a custom shirt, along with more raffle tickets. It doesn't say anything about parking differences.

And coming from someone with extensive parking organization experience (both cars and planes), trying to organize by Generation, Model, or Body style is an absolute tactical nightmare. You would have to go through every person's registration, find out what car they have, organize all of the like cars into groups, then send out roll-in times accordingly. Then, the day of, people won't show up on time, which in turn leads to mixed cars coming in, which means you have to separate them once inside the lot, which waste's a huge amount of time, and will confuse everyone. Basically, the whole thing will turn into one giant clusterf**k.

Most likely (If I were in charge of parking), the CAM organizers will plan parking so it goes the smoothest possible.....which probably means that people will be parked in the order that they show up. That way there is no extra sorting, and is easier for everyone.
                        I understand. Got my ticket and will be there...

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com

Comment

Working...
                        X