X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two words: Work Meister's

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
      Are you just going to cut down the front drive axles and torque them down or making something custom?
      Yea I'm going to cut em

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
      1992 Accord EX Coupe
      My FS Thread
      Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

yay just picked up my new rad support and fenders for my cf4 front end conversion and in 2 weeks I'll be paying for the rest

1992 Accord EX Coupe
        My FS Thread
        Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

how fkn original! lots of work and major props!
          Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

your doing something ive been wanting to do since i got into accords....props to you man and cant wait til its done...

Comment

thanks guys

well I gut my subframe in but no rear diff....I think greyhound lost it in transit, but I'm hoping they didn't even though the guy sent both at the same time

1992 Accord EX Coupe
              My FS Thread

Comment

Very cool man! I'm jealous i didn't think of it first lol

1992 Accord EX MT : CB#2
                DIY OEM amber corners w/reflectors

Comment

Damn bro no diff, I hope they didnt lose it either:
                  NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                  DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

turbo nissaN power ftw

H22A Vigor
                    SR20 Accord

Comment

yes yes indeed

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                      My FS Thread

Comment

Projects this gigantic and extensive (as if I have any idea of just how hard this is) can get freaking defeating if you take too many steps back and look at the project in its entirety. The fact that you've stuck with it, despite the countless complexities that I am SURE you've encountered, is awesome.

Regardless of the end result, the fact that you've sunk this much thought/time/energy/money into it deserves loads of respect.

Comment

I'm sure you though this through quite a bit before you made your choice, but was there ever a consideration of going with the F20c rwd?

Comment

Originally posted by The-Gr8-Ox View Post
                            I'm sure you though this through quite a bit before you made your choice, but was there ever a consideration of going with the F20c rwd?
                            I imagine price had a deciding factor on this. I believe the f20c is more expensive then an RB25. Plus i am sure there are more aftermarket parts for the sr20 then the f20c right now.
                            Last edited by Grumpys93; 08-14-2011, 01:54 PM.
                            ~Nick~
                            FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                            MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
                              I imagine price had a deciding factor on this. I believe the f20c is more expensive then an sr20. Plus i am sure there are more aftermarket parts for the sr20 then the f20c right now.
                              yea im sure price is a huge factor if not the main one,
                              i wondering with the price of the motor/trans plus fab would it be around the same comparably.

I'm pretty sure if this goes well, this will spark interest in other rwd motor combos. especially if this can be done in the 2k-3k price range.

Comment

you didn't read the past few pages did you?

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                                My FS Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X