Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Tribute to junked CB7's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tribute to junked CB7's

This thread is for posting photos of Accords that are in the junk yard for us to scavenge from.

Here are some of my finds. Please post any of your junkyard pics in this thread.

RIP CB7's.

you get those fogs off that white one?
    COUPE K24

Comment

Yes, that was winter 2009/2010. I sold them to Tippey.

The first 4 photos were taken today. (Aug 18) All the rest are within the last year.

Comment

nice i was about say wtf man hahaha
        COUPE K24

Comment

I was just about to make a tribute tread on the fallin CBs but you beat me to it.
          Here are all the CBs at one of my local jys from today.

Comment

Wow. Those are really picked.

Comment

Its like that at both jys where Im at. They good stuff dont last long. The red one is fresh btw.

Comment

Bitter sweet,
                One man's trash is another man's treasure!
                1993 Accord LX Coupe 5spd

Comment

^^ Very true. They will live on in our memorys and in are CBs.

Comment

My CB is modded entirely with JY parts finds.

Comment

Mines a mix of jy, new and home made.

Comment

im jelly! those yards look huge. and i see several parts in these pics i need!
                        "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

The one I was at today is pretty big but CBs and Jeep parts are hard to come by. Ive got a video from a few months back at the same jy.

Heres one from a few years ago. Im goofin off in this one.

How about some crusher action.

Comment

Whoa.

Those are some crappy junkyards. Obviously I can't speak for the quality of parts there, but man it looks like no one controls them. The crappiest junkyard I've been to seemed more organized than that, and that yard has been fined by the city repeatedly for being too disorderly.

W/e though, its all good as long as you can find what you need!

Comment

Nightmare I hope you took the leather from that 91SE.

Comment

Working...
                              X