X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A great idea to keep your hair short!

MRT
    37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
    30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
    27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
    Originally posted by Tippey764
    I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
    Originally posted by deevergote
    sneaky motherfucker

Could you imagine accidentally poking that with your elbow while driving?

Maybe it sucks in your t-shirt.

Silly people and their outrageous designs
    Originally posted by wed3k
    im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Make sure to have your A/C on for "cold air intake".

A little screen will be nice to prevent FOD.
      A&P-IA

Comment

"How did you blow your turbo?"

"My McDonald's french fries got sucked into the inlet!"

Comment

I bet that feels great on the eardrums at full boost, but it looks like it has provisions for a cover..see the little snaps around the opening. still wouldnt want that 1 foot from my head and torso if it ever grenades..firewalls are called that for a reason lol

Comment

"Because Racecar"

Originally posted by illinois_erik View Post
            ..firewalls are called that for a reason lol
            AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FO' DAT!!!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

my god what kind of car is that??
              you have the gear stick up your nose and a turbo in your ear and the passenger has a hand brake in their lap lol

“I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don’t let someone else write the book.”
              — Mighty Car Mods

Comment

Am I on the only one that is unable to see any sort of content in Geoff's post?

Well that's just goofy... I was able to view the image by looking at the source code for the page and browsing to the image directly. I suspect every single one of you above is signed into, or has, a Facebook account?

Comment

Originally posted by reklipz View Post
                  Am I on the only one that is unable to see any sort of content in Geoff's post?

Well that's just goofy... I was able to view the image by looking at the source code for the page and browsing to the image directly. I suspect every single one of you above is signed into, or has, a Facebook account?
                  Hell no, death to facebook and its drama causing, self stroking, time wasting, employer searching, police perusing pit of lost souls.

Comment

Originally posted by Madpol View Post
                    my god what kind of car is that??
                    you have the gear stick up your nose and a turbo in your ear and the passenger has a hand brake in their lap lol
                    Ill go out on a limb and say its probably a Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

is it just me or is there no windshield? talk about air intake...

Comment

Originally posted by illinois_erik View Post
                        Ill go out on a limb and say its probably a Pontiac Fiero GT
                        Thats what I was thinking too. That or one of those old mr2's that looked the same.
                        Originally posted by wed3k
                        im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

my guess is that its a kit car of some sort based on the hand-fabricated look of the panels behind the seats and on the doors, and the mid-mounted LS. that's a centrifugal supercharger as well, not a turbo.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

My guess is also with a kit car. Look at the window sill, too. It looks kinda "fiberglass thickness" on the edge to me.
                            A&P-IA

Comment

rofl Those seats aren't gonna last a thousand miles if he drives hard. They'll just be melted puddles of remorse.

Keeping a collector of 1600-1800 degree Fahrenheit exhaust gases less than a yard away from fabrics seems monumentally short sighted.

Comment

Working...
                              X