X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From my experience, yes
    visit vgruk

Comment

This video is boring. And shows nothing before or after. Who cares. There's plenty of YouTube videos out there that will make you want to spill cop blood or curse out bikers. Post one of those and let's watch the accusations fly.
      Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
      -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
      MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

Agreed. This video isn't THAT incriminating.

If that's what we were going for.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
          If

BTW Love your sig

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
            What I saw is a bunch of bikes evading a road block and trying to run from the cops. Besides that was barely a bump and hey, plain and simple the guy should have stopped instead of riding through the grass.

Would like to know the other side of the story... like whether or not they were ripping through city streets banging wheelies and speeding.... More than likely there were a few that ruined it for the rest and the cops wanted them all stopped.

As soon as the red and blue go on you pull the F#@k over...that's the law no matter if you did anything or not. Why run if you didn't do anything wrong?

Have to laugh at these guys trying to be 1%'ers.
            QFT.

Once the motorcyclists started driving the wrong way up an on ramp and endangering innocent drivers, they weren't cool any more. Open season. Kill them all.

Comment

Originally posted by uslspct View Post
              This video is boring. And shows nothing before or after. Who cares. There's plenty of YouTube videos out there that will make you want to spill cop blood or curse out bikers. Post one of those and let's watch the accusations fly.
              After:

I found that one first, watched it a few times because of the music, and youtube suggested the OP video.
              MRT
              37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
              30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
              27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
              Originally posted by Tippey764
              I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
              Originally posted by deevergote
              sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                What is the obsession with trying to find any fucking reason under the sun to undermine and bash police?

This.

I couldn't be a cop, because to be quite honest I would've ran these assholes over. I don't understand the sympathy "for the riders" when obviously they are in a group TOO LARGE to safely ride like that. They cannot take the entire interstate, they cannot block traffic, they cannot be a fucking PARADE during rush hour.

WTF is the deal with all these people anyways? Riding in groups is cool, but even the Hells Angels have respect for other people on the road. Taking over every lane and having no regard for anyone else is just asking to have your ass run the fuck over.

Some people ride bikes with this obnoxious attitude and then get pissed when people notice. I don't get it. It gives the rest of the riding community a bad image. Bunch of kids on cheap ass used motorcycles that won't even run by the end of the season can't stop popping wheelies, running from the cops and driving against traffic on the interstate.

Who cares what the cops did. I personally would have a hard time being so RESERVED. They didn't do anything wrong.

Run from the cops, they are going to make you pull over. Running from the cops on a bike is no different. YOU MAKE THAT CHOICE TO RUN. The procedure for handling that situation was defined before you made that choice.
                Originally posted by wed3k
                im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

I ended up digging that song too.

||91 Accord EX|| All of my images are hosted courtesy of imageShack.com
                  Door-Sensor fix (DIY)||Interfacing Arduino to Power locks
                  RICE = Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancement.
                  "The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said." - unknown
                  "That's the funny thing about parts that break... they're never broken until they are!" -deevergote

Comment

Originally posted by toycar View Post
                    even the Hells Angels have respect for other people on the road
                    Either you cant tell the diff between some accountants on Hells' Angels or you just made this up

Either way this statement is wrong

Regarding these chowderheads... you do the crime you do the time... if a cop says pull over you pull over. Thats the contract you agree to living in the US

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by Kamatari+ View Post
                      I ended up digging that song too.
                      It's rather hard to find and download. The only youtube video I found of it was with a model wearing a pillow.
                      MRT
                      37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                      30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                      27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                      Originally posted by Tippey764
                      I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                        Either you cant tell the diff between some accountants on Hells' Angels or you just made this up

Either way this statement is wrong

Regarding these chowderheads... you do the crime you do the time... if a cop says pull over you pull over. Thats the contract you agree to living in the US
                        Man the Angels are strong in the Midwest. You make false assumptions.

1%'ers dont fuck with women or children. Period, end of story. How do I know this?

Long story short of it, my Pops was in Leavenworth in '93 when the Angels became the Aryians. Most of the active members still show up to our family reunions. I've been around hundreds of members over the years, and your assumption just does not represent the club. It just doesn't.

You can think whatever you want. I personally know more Angels than most people have ever even seen. They(generally speaking) have a rule in most charters, 2x wide and forever long.

The general rule is only spread wide, in a V specifically, when showing force.

I know the rules. My family(unfortunately) has made the choice to live that lifestyle. Even though The Hells Angels get a bad wrap, they actually have a fairly solid code of ethics.

They kill eachother and shit, not denying that. Kids, women, citizens, Nah. Not on purpose anyways. Not the Angels. Not intentionally. Sorry you happen to feel different. I know a lot of good men that made mistakes in life and throughout the course of prison made friends for various reasons, and those friendships have lasted a lifetime. You'd be more likely to get an Angel to help you change a spare tire than you would have problems from one.

Being a Hells Angel doesn't exactly make you a criminal anymore. It hasn't for atleast 10 years. Sure some members and branches get into trouble. The majority though, they aren't doing shit besides riding and partying.

***Edit***

I guess its worth pointing out that maybe that has just been MY experience, and that does not represent the WHOLE PICTURE. From my experience, I don't think the Angels are anywhere near as bad as people assume. There were probably 30-50 Angels in the hospital everytime I had a kid.

They gave my wife and me about $7,000 as a wedding gift. I could rattle off a buch of stuff in a positive fashion about the Angels, but, you would probably just assume I am talking shit to boast or something. Honest, The Angels aren't that bad in America.
                        Last edited by toycar; 04-22-2013, 10:12 AM.
                        im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

I stand corrected.

Originally posted by lordoja
                          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

On the original video all they are doing is evading and endangering others so they get what they ask for and that is to be treated like a fleeing criminal.

On the topic of the Hells Angels I have been around a group of them in Kissimmee Florida where I used to live and before the Deadly 1998 Tornado outbreak I was of the same mindset as a lot of people who thought they were just a gang of criminals. When those tornadoes rolled through the Morningside trailer park where we lived killing men, women, and even babies I got to know a few of them over the next few weeks because they were there every day from sun up to sun down helping people try to find a way to survive.

In my honest opinion the Hells Angels that I know are a lot like the motorcycle club portrayed in Sons of Anarchy. They have had there hands in criminal activities, some have killed others, they party hard, but they are also very invested in their towns and communities. Family and friends are everything.

Comment

Originally posted by trickedaccord92 View Post
                              Family and friends are everything.

^^^ This + respect + loyalty is what it is all about.

The Angels do a lot in communites all over the country. Like I previously said, they gave my wife and me almost $7,000 for a wedding gift and there were members at the hospital that I hadn't even seen before. My involvement has always been limited to basically being extended family.

My Dad = lifer. Old balls Justin has an Older balls Dad, and he rides a shovelhead for his daily. Just this weekend we had a pretty big get together. 70-75 people and about an even mix of bikers vs import guys. Strange mix I know, but, we all got along w/out issues.

When the party was over, guess who stayed to help clean up? Guess who brought most of the beer and most of the grub?

The same people that were so gracious to have everyone at our house, and made sure to tell my wife they appreciated it. Its hard to describe the attitude a 1%er has towards kids and women. But, its certainly not negative.

Just because they have beards, tattoos and bikes doesn't change the fact that more than anything else, they love their family as much as you love your own. This we have in common. Well the love of our families and the expectation of respect.

Love your family, treat them right and show a little respect-you'll never have a problem with an Angel.

Describing them like the Sons of Anarchy, well, that isn't too far fetched at all. Opie was the actor that best represented a REAL Hells Angel. Opie is/was about as close as it gets to the real deal when comparing the actors on the show to the Angels.

Comment

Working...
                              X