CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > Site Features > Members' Rides

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 49 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2018, 05:47 PM   #31
SOHC-FTW
CB7tuner Member

SOHC-FTW seems to have made some friends!
Just a friendly tip on that finish one over reduce the first and second coat with a medium or slow reducer by atleast one part or so. You can reduce your final coat as well it gives a better result lays better and less likely hood of runs and puddles seems to also give less dry back when you do so if you lay it right. It's a cheaper clear but I've had decent results with it in the past.
Lay the first coat light an tacky and the following medium tacky, If that's a fast Hardner you may get away with it on a bay or jams but I prefer medium harder depends on the temperature really but I stick with slow or medium for hardner and reducers.
Best of luck to ya take your time and watch how you hold your gun remember to overlap evenly, never flick the wrist and to let your finger adjust the trigger at the end of panel and arches.

02 Crv
02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.
SOHC-FTW is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: