No announcement yet.

Ultimate REAR Lip FAQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do any of these lip have numbers, markings, etc to show authenticity? looking to learn more about the sigma line.
    "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Bringing it back from the dead!!

I no longer own a CB but i still would like to contribute a lil something... I had this lip on my car a while back and never seen another accord with it till today, so the cats out the bag

Here is another Rear lip to be a little diff and stand out from the rest, there is some modification needed deff not for the not so skilled DIY's out there... but all in all it flow very well with the CB lines and makes for a diff look on our cars!!

03 Lancer Rally Art rear Lip w/OEM Mud flaps

My Old Accord...1Badacc

and here is the only other accord ive seen with it, oem black trim under bumper in the middle no mud flaps... idk the owner

ENJOY AND KEEP CB7's and CB7TUNER ALIVE!!! lol

^^MY OLD RIDE
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

awesome I might do this since it look flush and clean :-) and seems to be polyurethane.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Sexy. I love the red one's front lip tho. What is it ?
          10th Anniversary Accord.
          05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex13mod View Post
            awesome I might do this since it look flush and clean :-) and seems to be polyurethane.
            This lip bends and cuts very easily... I always pictured this lip and decided one day to do it

Originally posted by 10thAnnivCB7 View Post
            Sexy. I love the red one's front lip tho. What is it ?
            If your talking about my orange coupe... It was a modified xenon aggressive front lip

^^MY OLD RIDE
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

back from the dead. im going to dig through my photobucket and reupload some of these broken pictures.

Comment

Working...
              X