bseballkid1990 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
    If you ever experience any overheating issues or rad fan on all the time etc. it's because you now have a huge open space next to the rad. Air will take the path of least resistance and will most likely bypass your whole rad. It may be enough of an issue that you'll have to block it off. But you may be ok.
    did you have to do any blocking off with yours?

Comment

Originally posted by bseballkid1990 View Post
      did you have to do any blocking off with yours?
      Ive had a half rad for a while now, never had issues even in the past summers. Temp gauge sits where it normally does. the only difference is i have a fan shroud... room for ram air ducting..coming soon.

Comment

Got my ESP alternator relocation kit in and installed

Then the other night i hit a pothole that came out of nowhere

Comment

Sorry to hear about the bent rim. I know nothing about fixing flow-formed wheels, either.

But you're making good progress elsewhere! Did you ever finish up redoing your fuel system?
          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Can you keep your AC compressor and mounting bracket with the ESP alternator kit? That sucks about the wheel. Car is coming along good.
            5 studded & leather clad - Praise The Lowered

~Mark~

Comment

Never mind about keeping the AC. I figured it out. It’s a relocation kit. Duh! Lol

~Mark~

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                Sorry to hear about the bent rim. I know nothing about fixing flow-formed wheels, either.

But you're making good progress elsewhere! Did you ever finish up redoing your fuel system?
                My wheel guy said he can fix them for $75 each. I'll be finishing that up here shortly then taking it to get the exhaust installed and tuned

Originally posted by NH-503P-3 View Post
                Can you keep your AC compressor and mounting bracket with the ESP alternator kit? That sucks about the wheel. Car is coming along good.
                Thank you! The alternator bracket takes place of the AC compressor bracket. My A/C didn't work prior so it's not a huge deal even though I'm sure I'll be singing a different tune come summer time lol

Comment

OH, and I'll be cleaning these up and getting them put on once my FFC brackets come in the next couple of weeks!

Comment

Mmmm.....RL calipers. I Need to wipe my lip now.

~Mark~

Comment

This is a hell of a nice start for a build thread. I'm definitely anticipating seeing where you're going to take it.

Comment

Originally posted by NH-503P-3 View Post
                        Mmmm.....RL calipers. I Need to wipe my lip now.
                        I'm just hoping they fit my current wheel set up

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                        This is a hell of a nice start for a build thread. I'm definitely anticipating seeing where you're going to take it.
                        thank you sir! It'll just be a daily sleeper. Nothing too crazy for now.

Comment

thank you sir! It'll just be a daily sleeper. Nothing too crazy for now.
                          I think we all said that at one point. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                            I think we all said that at one point. Lol.
                            Yeah you're right about that one lol. I'm thinking a 100 shot and call it a day.

Comment

Yeah you're right about that one lol. I'm thinking a 100 shot and call it a day.
                              I think a lot of us have said the exact same thing. Next thing you know there is a snail hanging out in the bay.
                              MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Originally posted by Rilas View Post
                                I think a lot of us have said the exact same thing. Next thing you know there is a snail hanging out in the bay.
                                Yeahhhh. I actually have a turbo set up for the single cam at home so if this one takes a shit I'll find a single cam to throw it on.

Comment

Working...
                                X