No announcement yet.

Official Ontario Summer Meet 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's stirring up some haterade lol, YO the grill came in handy n I only used 1/4 of the bag of coal
    Thx bro
    Summer 11' Big plans (Bodywork/paint/rims etc..) in Progress STAY TUNED

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

Originally posted by GearBangnAccord View Post
      Who's stirring up some haterade lol, YO the grill came in handy n I only used 1/4 of the bag of coal
      Thx bro
      Yea yea no worries

1993 CB6 Coupe Seattle Silver YR-94M

Originally posted by Acclude
      4gens are win. It's in the bible somewhere.
      yeah its verse 10.6:1

Members Ride Thread
      1993 Accord Coupe- Summer ride
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130064
      1995 Civic Coupe - Winter/DD
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...53#post2744953

Comment

Aug 16th alredy summers is almost over what's going on meet wise? Let's do something up even parking lot ill bring a bbq party up.

1993 CB6 Coupe Seattle Silver YR-94M

Originally posted by Acclude
        4gens are win. It's in the bible somewhere.
        yeah its verse 10.6:1

Members Ride Thread
        1993 Accord Coupe- Summer ride
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130064
        1995 Civic Coupe - Winter/DD
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...53#post2744953

Comment

x2

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

Originally posted by 90blackcoupe View Post
            Aug 16th alredy summers is almost over what's going on meet wise? Let's do something up even parking lot ill bring a bbq party up.
            I agree, parking lot, BBQ then a cruise somewhere for some pictures with Mikes new camera!!

I'm not much a camping guy, but summers over soon whats going on Josh??

MRT - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172713

1993 Accord Ex

Comment

Let's keep it simple n clean, the big problem is determining a location suitable for all.

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

September 11th, 2011. Humber Bay park, at the back. 1:00pm - 6:00pm

Problem?

Comment

Good date and time.
                  Humber Bay where we were is a great spot actually. Lowered car friendly and it's pretty empty but well maintained.

But I prefer going to a beach beach or camp as it's the summer.
                  But Humber Bay I'd be fine for, kinda boring though sitting in a parking lot lol.
                  Current:
                  2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
                  1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
                  1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Id think the humber bay thing is the best bet....unless your planning on doing the beach...but Id think camping is likely outta the question at this point....halfway done august and once september hits people are gonna be in school and such so anything more than a day is a stretch.

Keep it simple this time around....meet...chill...pics...then to have real fun...party in Toronto sat night...I have a place by U of T....back to school girls...think about it.

Wait...the 11th is a sunday.....forget about partying in TO....well I still will be....but it doenst work for the meet.
                    Last edited by King James; 08-17-2011, 10:59 PM.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Okay shit. Lets do the 10th. The 11th is stretch and poke!

Comment

So is that the date? September 10th?!?!

MRT - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172713

1993 Accord Ex

Comment

September 10th is good, lets get some people to say more what they want to do. But for the date unless a good amount of people disagree Saturday, September 10th, 2011 will be the meet date.

1) HUMBER BAY
                          2) BEACH
                          3) CAMPING

CHOOSE YOUR FATE.

I'm down for anything.

Lets get a list going of who is coming for Saturday, Sept 10th (what we will be doing will be decided at a later time):
                          1) CB7Nub
                          Last edited by CB7Nub; 08-20-2011, 10:59 PM.
                          Current:

Past:

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Why not do the beach meet first, then do a cruise to high park for pictures along the way? I'm pretty sure pictures at high park would look better at sun down, no?

Comment

The problem with busy places is that we wont get parking spots, or people will get pissed that we are taking the spots. We need just empty, out of the way parkinglots to ctfo. Shoot the shit and talk about our imaginary dreams of awd turbo builds and what not.

The best meets are just open lots. Chill. Then we can cruise and get food. Humber bay park, or maybe a Tim hortens with a big lot.

Comment

Dobermann is right, but I would like to go to the beach/camping then cruise somewhere like Humber or vice-versa. High Park is nuts, well we went when it's the busiest time of the year (cherry blossom time), so maybe now isn't bad. But it's not a good location for a meet, we need lot where we can park away from people.

So who is good for Sept 10th, lets say 1PM?
                                Current:

Past:

Comment

Working...
                                X