X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sept 11th 1PM: Stretch & Poke at Downsview Park

From Toronto Accord Club:

Originally posted by Racing Gear
    Okay...none of use really have cars that Stretch or Poke (except for Sagar) but I would like to see if I can round up the TAC regulars for one last time this season before the warm weather starts to head south...

As of Wednesday morning, forecast for Sunday is absolutely perfect...Sunny and 24 degrees high.

http://www.stretchandpoke.com/?p=1232

I propose to meet up at the Country Style parking lot as usual at 403 & Eglinton (North West corner beside Petro Canada) at 12:15PM and head out at 12:30PM.

Honda haters (AKA Rajin) are welcome as there should be plenty of sick Euro & VIP rides which I am definitely looking forward to seeing.

If the event sucks we can leave and go find a local patio to grab some beers/wings! Actually we should do that regardless after the event...

Please add your name to the list if you would like to roll together:

1. OG Ken and possibly Honda Tak Guna Club President Rajin as co-pilot
    2. 001Stunna, won't be able to make S&P but can make the little get together afterwards
    3. Snip33r (stock suspension FTW)
    4. CB7Nub (not sure if I'ma be able to pre-meet with you guys but I will be there, stock suspension FTW x2 )
    5. 02_VTEC_SE
    I'm going just for the pics and jizz factor, I'll park far away from everyone else lol. Stock suspension crew 4x4 rolling in hahahaha.

And yeah, this is the day after our summer meet (Saturday, Sept 10th). Come on down. Official information for the cruise down is here:

http://torontoaccords.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=63403
    Current:
    2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
    1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
    1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Lol josh, even you flopped on this meet.

Comment

Well I wanted to go, but no point of me going to S&P meet 4x4 status by myself lol.
      Unless I parked far away, but I'm too lazy to park far.
      Current:
      2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
      1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
      1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Working...
      X