Who's got some interesting DIY ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
    Do you ever get the impression that in a lot of these situations, the drivers simply don't watch their mirrors? I've been behind people (... i.e. women. Sorry, ladies, but you do make it hard not to be sexist, sometimes) that obviously have their rear-view mirror pointed directly back at their face. W. T. F.

But in a story related to the quoted comment, I was once behind an Audi at night. The guy didn't have any exterior lights on, so I was high-beaming him. After a while of this, he finally turns his lights on, but then turns them right back off. What a douche.
    lol ! Same as people who drive with their high beams on everywhere. Ya, i hate to say it but there are people out there on the roads who don't use their mirrors, signals, lights, etc. Survival of the fittest I guess But such a good point/topic in that the car manufactures are not helping the situation.

Comment

It's population control..

And I say it'll be fun to build a mini chopper or go kart.

@ontheroad92
      Dude I know! I hate it when the HID having Infinity ruins my time at the Starlight..

Comment

@F22Chris the starlight is the reason i want to keep my wagon and hope to get it running! pull it in to a spot backwards, lift the trunk lid, put the rear seats down, have a sleeping bag and pillows- it's awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by ontheroad92 View Post
          @F22Chris the starlight is the reason i want to keep my wagon and hope to get it running! pull it in to a spot backwards, lift the trunk lid, put the rear seats down, have a sleeping bag and pillows- it's awesome!
          Done that before at our local drive-in. Man I miss those days with the cb9.
          CC2 Vigor.

Comment

Working...
          X