Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

No Cel light, battery light or Oil pressure light when tying to Start???HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Cel light, battery light or Oil pressure light when tying to Start???HELP

OK this is my problem....when i turn the car on to start there is power to everything....seat belt light comes on and e-brake light but not check engine light, battery light and oil light....so then the car wont start but i still got power to everything....so i know my fuel pump isnt working...and i just replaced it with a high flow one cuz i just turbo'd the car and havent had any problems til now and idk why...i tryed an different ecu and main relay also and still nothing.....checked all the grounds in the engine bay and battery is perfect and connections, also checked all fuses and there good.....so iam totally lost right now with this.....any advice would help cuz i miss my boost...
    Boost FTW

Double check grounds. Look at your t-stat ground. Thats usually the culprit if you know you hav espark and fuel.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I dont have spark or fuel...doesnt even turn over...you know the 3 lights that turn on when you first switch on the ignition the cel,battery and oil....well they dont even come on....so nothing happens....but i have power to everything else still......checked my ground an cleaned it on the t-stat...
      Boost FTW

Comment

anyone know??? plz help me out
        Boost FTW

Comment

Fixed it, was the ignition switch in the column...happy now i can boost again
          Boost FTW

Comment

Working...
          X