Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

hp gains? help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

installing a cold air intake today.... yay haha

Comment

does any one have a link to esp's eweb page cuz i cant find it

Comment

http://www.explicitspeedperformance.net/ Googled their name and that was the first one. You lazy noob. J/J man. Let us know what you get from them. From what i've heard you won't be disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          The P12 is for the F22A1. The F22A6 has the IAB system, as well as a different camshaft. The P12 will not run the F22A6 any better than the PT6.
          Dammit man. There's an ecu that I was told to get out of the Prelude I think. Someone was talking about close to a 10 hp gain. Maybe give or take on the hp gain but there was an ecu I was reading about before. P13? Hell I have no clue now.

Comment

thanks... sorry.... i am so mad my car broke down right before i got the cold air kit on....

Comment

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
              Dammit man. There's an ecu that I was told to get out of the Prelude I think. Someone was talking about close to a 10 hp gain. Maybe give or take on the hp gain but there was an ecu I was reading about before. P13? Hell I have no clue now.
              It's the P12, nut the gain is only on the A1, and A4. The P13 is for the H22 if I'm not mistaken.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
              "The Turtle"
              DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Correct. P12 is good for the F22A1 and F22A4. The P13 is the stock ECU for an H22, and is of no use to F22A owners.

Comment

fixed it then wrecked it today... dont know what to do... chain link fences mess up your car....

Comment

you can start off with a cold air intake, header, plugs and wire an intake manifold from an H23A1 (Prelude Si 2.3L) cam gears msd system or under drive pulley and just rock on bro
                    F22BDOHC JDM

Comment

Working...
                    X