Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

phantom grip for h22trans work on h23si trans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

phantom grip for h22trans work on h23si trans

i was going to get a phantom grip for my trans but i got the h23si trans and they only make one for the h22 would that fit my h23 trans ?
    f22 full head for sale port and polished 200 bucks 73k miles on the head

WHy dont you invest in an OBX. 10x better than that phantom grip. Plus U have heard some stories about the phantom grip.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i never heard anything about the obx the only thing i heard about obx is that they make knock off parts

Comment

Not there LSD. People are running it and are satisfied so far. I have seen no complaints.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

yea the obx is only like 60 more bucks more thanks alot for the help i think ill try the obx

Comment

i have seen the lsd on ebay but i cant find one for the h23 and they dont have them on there website do u guys know of any websites i can get the obx lsd from

Comment

Drluv had a phantom grip and I never heard complaints from him or phempa or ray ray.

But I'd go with obx.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Two good threads on obx lsd's

Honda-Tech write-up

My F-Series OBX Write-Up

Ebay auction for h22/h23 obx lsd
                ^Not mine but watching it, I'm looking at building another transmission for the upcoming summer.
                Turbo H23a3 build has begun
                01-01-2019

Comment

Working...
                X