Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Suli's g23 build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suli's g23 build

hayyyyy yall.

get'n close to getting her in the car and running. snap some pic, here da go

Block ID

Head....JDM F22B

Bump Sticks.......Delta 272 & Dark Star Raing (B18) Cam Gears
    Last edited by sulimed; 04-02-2008, 08:02 PM.

OEM H23 oil cooler

Fuel system up grades

Igntion up grades

Air induction system.....Dubble IAB Stack
    Last edited by sulimed; 04-02-2008, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Coolant System

and lastly......random pic
      Last edited by sulimed; 04-02-2008, 08:02 PM.

Comment

That's going to be a torquey motherfucker of an engine

Who's going to tune it?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

i was hoping to get one of YOU ECU tuner guys to help me lean to do it myself. but for right now (cause of time and money) see how far the P39 will get me.

Comment

nice build. good pics.

i'm thinking about getting some msd stuff.

are you doing anthing else to it ?? nitrous,boost, or all motor?
            FS: DSM turbo parts,OEM parts, and more.....
            My Members Ride Thread - R.i.P

Comment

the end game is boost.

Comment

Whats the compression on this going to be?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

That's the second set of DSR gears I've seen. I own the first :P
                  Originally posted by DoctorCipher
                  ...the beginner forum was created to provide a place for all the stupid ass questions to pile up and fester, kind of like huge globs of mayonnaise left in the sun for weeks at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                    The compression should sit at the stock f23a1's 9.3:1 compression.

We're gonna have to meet up at some point when both of our motors get finished... we only live maybe 2 hours from each other.

Comment

what makes it a g23 if it has an f series block and a f series head?

anyway, the build looks great man, cant wait to see it done!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by preludeman92
                        The compression should sit at the stock f23a1's 9.3:1 compression.

We're gonna have to meet up at some point when both of our motors get finished... we only live maybe 2 hours from each other.
                        yeah. i'm going to need a road trip anyway to brake in the clutch. i'd like to make to 75% of the MW meets this year. to make up for the 0% i made it to last year

Originally posted by d112crzy
                        \
                        about 9.4:1...... the heads been milled

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
                          what makes it a g23 if it has an f series block and a f series head?

anyway, the build looks great man, cant wait to see it done!
                          it's basicly a h23/f23 build........just a f22b head. h23 and the f22b are about 98% the same.

Comment

Originally posted by sulimed
                            it's basicly a h23/f23 build........just a f22b head. h23 and the f22b are about 98% the same.
                            Maybe call it a F23 DOHC non-VTEC Turbo build.
                            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

too many words and letters

Comment

Working...
                              X