Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdm_inspired
    COOL! :TU:
    Thank you. I really liked the original ATR rims, but I want something a little different.

I am still waiting on that horn button, so no pics of the steering wheel yet. And my new header arrived from Ebay, I'm not worried about it lasting too long, just long enough.
    Originally posted by 92dm
    I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
    VOUCHES
    Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

Originally posted by bluecb7
      Thank you. I really liked the original ATR rims, but I want something a little different.

I am still waiting on that horn button, so no pics of the steering wheel yet. And my new header arrived from Ebay, I'm not worried about it lasting too long, just long enough.
      Shiney! That pic reminds me, I need to get a new flex-pipe, or hope BISIMOTO releases his F series header in the near future. The car is coming along nicely, curious to see whats next.
      PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Originally posted by cloudasc
        Shiney! That pic reminds me, I need to get a new flex-pipe, or hope BISIMOTO releases his F series header in the near future. The car is coming along nicely, curious to see whats next.
        Yeah that's why I got the new header, I have a bad leak in my flex pipe, so I decided it was new header time, a1 exhaust manifold ftl. Next up is a good thorough engine tune up and installing the ES Master Bushing kit.
        I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
        VOUCHES

Comment

Yeah that's why I got the new header, I have a bad leak in my flex pipe, so I decided it was new header time,

me too............

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

me too... looks nice. watch out for leaks where the b pipe meets up. and make sure that o2 plug is tight. i had a rattle and discovered the o2 plug worked its way out and was about to fall out.
            Last edited by kc8enb07; 04-23-2008, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07
              me too... looks nice. watch out for leaks where the b pipe meets up. and make sure that o2 plug is tight. i had a rattle and discovered the o2 plug worked its way out and was about to fall out.

oh snap........close one huh..?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07
                I'm think some high temp thread lock and a good amount of torque should solve that issue.
                VOUCHES

Comment

Torqued the plug to 33ft-lbs. And the flex pipe was fine, the midpipe was rusted out right behind the cat, found this out when the cat fell off. Also one of the tubes were cracked almost all the way around, and there was no gasket between the manifold and down pipe. There's a new cat sitting in my garage, and a new midpipe on it's way. I may be getting a new muffler but money is tight.
                  VOUCHES

Comment

Well I figured since I replaced my entire exhaust system except for the muffler it was time for one, plus I got it for free. So after this weekend I will have a DTM style muffler on my car.
                    VOUCHES

Comment

Jarod....Jarod...Jarod.

whats good mayne?

I see you got you a header/DP ...now..get you a catco highflow cat..and catback exhaust ..and a new O2 sensor..and you're good!

drop it like its hot.... red/clears...clear corners with amber LED bulbs. clear bumper lenses w/ amber bulbs. <----- to make it legal.

and flatblack the entire car. PURE SEX

and get an EX front lip!

take those wheels off..and get some Prelude SIs or 94 EX wheels...with your car dropped on those..it will be ( BUST A NUT )
                      92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                      My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Kenny....Kenny....Kenny

It is pretty good, little short on $$ as usual, you?

And yeah, I did get a header and DP, along with all new OEM replacement DP back exhaust and a new muffler. Thanks for that one man.

Red/clears will come eventually, and no clear corners for me, going all orange/amber whatever. Was thinking about satin black for the entire car, but I'm sticking with my first paint choice.

And the front lip I have now is good enough until I got aftermarket.

As for the wheels I am going ATR inspired with them.

Also have a little BMW goodness on the way too.
                        VOUCHES

Comment

bitchface.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                            bitchface
                            what?
                            VOUCHES

Comment

what?
                              what?

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Why bitchface?
                                VOUCHES

Comment

Working...
                                X