EXT: bumper removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EXT: bumper removal

Here's a diagram of how to remove the bumper, courtesy of honda. One thing it leaves out is that you will want to take the battery tray off, but just take the battery off, and all the bolts are obvious. (i know that there are already many bumper removal topics, but most of them are related to headlight removal or something else, and none of them include nut/bolt specs, which in my case was handy since the bumper retaining nut was missing.
    Cars:
    91 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    98 Accord LX Sedan
    95 Eagle Talon TSI AWD (E3 16G, PTE 780cc, Godspeed FMIC)

nice post. im sure this will be of great help to other cb7tuners.

IF you are SCARED TO TAKE OFF YOUR BUMPER dont be its easy and if your doing it by uself have some carpet or something just incase u drop it.

i was scared to take off mine to begin with but once u do it ull realize how easy it is.
    frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Originally posted by xkjnboix View Post
      nice post. im sure this will be of great help to other cb7tuners.

IF you are SCARED TO TAKE OFF YOUR BUMPER dont be its easy and if your doing it by uself have some carpet or something just incase u drop it.

i was scared to take off mine to begin with but once u do it ull realize how easy it is.
      yeah it seems really intimidating at first, but really there arent that many bolts, and once you get going you realize that it isnt that hard.

Oh, and i'll be updating the main post with a picture of the screw retaining thingy on the bumper light, which is confusing unless you can get a good look at it. It fell off of my passenger side at some point though, because only the drivers side had it.
      Cars:
      91 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      98 Accord LX Sedan
      95 Eagle Talon TSI AWD (E3 16G, PTE 780cc, Godspeed FMIC)

Comment

Working...
      X