Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Ebay Steering wheel & hub combo's... questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ebay Steering wheel & hub combo's... questions

http://cgi.ebay.ca/90-97-Honda-Accor...QQcmdZViewItem

There is the link, I'm looking at buying it since my stock wheel has now started to shift itself ont he metal bar inside the rubber/plastic. The wheel is also very worn out... So, its time for an "upgrade"

Here are the questions:

How reliable are the hub's that come with it?
    Does it EXTEND the wheel up/out more then the stock one? (doesnt include the quick release)
    Whats the quality on the wheel itself, is it like a leathery grip, or a vinyl finish?

Thanks guys, Any other comments about this combo kit would be appreciated.
    90 Accord EX F22a1 Auto R.I.P.
    2011 Mazda 3 Hatch 2.5L GS sport HELLO!

Don't buy it..the quality is sub-par and you run the risk of it failing. You don't want to skimp out when it comes to steering....buy a MOMO hub and good steering wheel. Costs a bit more but your life is worth it, I'd think.
    VIP Status.

Comment

had it.not worth the 60 bucks i paid.go momo or nrg

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

not bad if you're low on cash

yo tsx, here i come

Comment

Originally posted by newaccord View Post
          not bad if you're low on cash
          x2, but ugly

Comment

Originally posted by 92vig View Post
            Don't buy it..the quality is sub-par and you run the risk of it failing. You don't want to skimp out when it comes to steering....buy a MOMO hub and good steering wheel. Costs a bit more but your life is worth it, I'd think.
            x2

your better off paying a lil more than having to be replacing it often which cost you more.. just play it safe
            http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=107733305

Comment

momo!!!!!!!
              I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
              Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              My coupe!!!
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
              Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Like I say safety over looks, that is something you want to spend time ( for researching) and money (for quality)

who's real ? who's fake ? that's the people I hate

Comment

Originally posted by JDMchristian991 View Post
                  had it.not worth the 60 bucks i paid.go momo or nrg
                  x2
                  600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

spend the money on an expensive one because your car is felt through that wheel a stock one makes your face go =| and a really nice one makes your face go =) and a clown one like on ebay makes your face go =P and you wouldnt want to look pissed off or your tounge to dry out so go with the expensive one hehe

Comment

Working...
                    X