Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Finished blackhouse w/ Yellow highs and Blue lows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finished blackhouse w/ Yellow highs and Blue lows

Hey I finished my sweet blackhouse mod, this is what it looks like.

In light

Both at night

Lows

What the highs look like

The lows (they don't do very well at night... all show no go... I have 9005s in the lows too. I recommend anyone who tints their lights to not make the lows blue. The yellow highs are great though.)

Blue looks horrible.
    wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
      Blue looks horrible.
      agree
      Stuff 4 sale 2nd gen dsm turbo manifold, ebay type s blowoff valve, 93 ex pt6 ecu, f22a6 camshaft, f22a6 intake manifold, obd1 p13 ecu

Comment

Yeah I know... I don't think their is any way to undo it w/o runing my HL's

Comment

i like the bluehow'd you do it?

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Opps.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMchristian991 View Post
              i like the bluehow'd you do it?
              thanks.
              its just Krylon Stained glass blue. Just sprayed on the reflector.
              Last edited by EJX_Michael; 06-25-2008, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EJX_Michael View Post
                thanks.
                its just Krylon Stained glass blue. Just sprayed on the reflector.
                sickk...i always wanted to like a goldd color instead of the yellow...

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

No offense, but the blue was a bad idea. First off, its illegal, second, it KILLED your light visibility/output at night. I would definitely suggest removing it, just open it back up and take the paint off or something. Its really dangerous man, not seeing at night.

Not even HID's can shine w/ that blue paint on the reflective surface. So remove it asap. For your safety.

member's ride thread
                  93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                  99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                  91 Accord SE 176k
                  97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Good job on the headlights! They look great! Now about the output, wat kinda bulbs do u have? My low beams aren't tinted like urs mines is reg. But I have silverstar bulbs, try em. They also have silverstars 2. Even brighter!

nothing special. 1 day I may tint highs yellow.
                    Last edited by F20A CB7; 06-26-2008, 12:06 AM.
                    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                      Good job on the headlights! They look great! Now about the output, wat kinda bulbs do u have? My low beams aren't tinted like urs mines is reg. But I have silverstar bulbs, try em. They also have silverstars 2. Even brighter!
                      thats not going to help, the HUE is too blue for it to light up anything, its like having blacklight (UV) headlights.
                      wat?

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                        The lows are 9005 sylvanna (sp?) Xtravisions. Highs are old sylvanna 9005s the highs need replaced.

I'll see what I can do to get that blue off... Acetone removes the chrome reflector . For now I'll just drive w/ the highs on, only shutting them off for oncoming traffic.

Comment

Score!

OK so I got the blue off! I just used some rubbing alcohol and a lot of time. I wasn't able to get it all off though. As soon and the reflector started to come of, I was just like fuck it and put them back together.
                          Pics:

lows

Highs

I'm really happy you guys told me to take the blue off... It looks a lot better.
                          Id like the highs to be brighter... I think it just needs new bulbs though ~7 yrs old!
                          Last edited by EJX_Michael; 06-26-2008, 10:51 PM.

Comment

why didnt you just blackhouse it while you were taking the blue off, it would it been worth it.

Comment

rofl, epic fail ftl...

yeah you dont need to paint your lows, just get HID's.

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

Working...
                              X