Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

can anyone beat an h22 w/ tranny for ...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can anyone beat an h22 w/ tranny for ...........

i just recently cleaned up another cash n carry ( search csh n carry or my usename 4 threads) but i managed w/ the hlp of one friend an my dolly to get an H22 w/ tranny minus the valve cove ( someone stole it) for ........ actually i let u guess first 5 guesses max but i got it for cheap so u figure it out Only prob is om not sure if it runs like a champ but the crank turns so that a good sign.
    Will post pics of the motor after the weekend so tired

Also got other item but i wont state for my own reasons ( dont wanna brag too much)
    Last edited by GearBangnAccord; 10-04-2008, 04:09 PM.
    Summer 11' Big plans (Bodywork/paint/rims etc..) in Progress STAY TUNED

CLICK THE PIC

if you paid more than 100 bucks than it wasnt worth it. i got my k24 for 100 bucks.
    miss my turbo cb7
    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

If I remenber right you had said earlier $50 a person, dolly, friend and you=$150

How did you got it out motor of engine bay and set it on dolly

Comment

Originally posted by keycb7 View Post
        If I remenber right you had said earlier $50 a person, dolly, friend and you=$150

How did you got it out motor of engine bay and set it on dolly
        Muscls's of the BRAIN best tool i tell u no but i used a trunk lid with seatbelts tied to it an dragged it then i sit it up an tied the seatbelt to the PS bracket an mounted it on the dolly

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93 View Post
          if you paid more than 100 bucks than it wasnt worth it. i got my k24 for 100 bucks.
          not worth more then $100!! man, where are you guys goign to get engines under 100??

Comment

Originally posted by jcoleman_11 View Post
            not worth more then $100!! man, where are you guys goign to get engines under 100??
            everyone in this thread is high, you cant get good motors for 100 bucks. i can only get non vtec sohc motors for 100 bucks off of craigslist ie: D15, f22's.

in scrap the block is already worth 30 bucks assuming it is 60lbs and the cost of scrap aluminum is .50/lb.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
              everyone in this thread is high, you cant get good motors for 100 bucks. i can only get non vtec sohc motors for 100 bucks off of craigslist ie: D15, f22's.

in scrap the block is already worth 30 bucks assuming it is 60lbs and the cost of scrap aluminum is .50/lb.
              QFT!

Everyone who says they "get" engines for $100 really means that one time they "got" an engine for that price. If anyone had the connections to get engines at that price on a regular basis, they'd be in business selling engines*.

Still, props to the OP for his find.

*** if I'm wrong and you can get good engines for $100, contact me and we'll go into business and make a fortune!
              - Ghosty
              WTB: MAP sensor (2+bar), IAT sensor, ECU & dizzy harness plugs... PM me!
              FS: coupe window rain guards, f22a6 intake & ex mani, cams, PT6 ECU, valve cover, dizzy caps, OEM fogs... PM me!

Comment

3 dollars.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93 View Post
                  well i paid 120 an yes it was worth it cuz i got more stuff than just the engine for 120 so ur k24 aint got shit on me i got 2x koni's too thats all im letting slip but i got an steal once again

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

Even if the motor is bad, the transmission is worth at least 300 even if it grinds.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by JDMchristian991 View Post
                      3 dollars.
                      I say 6 dollars .

Oh shit it's a bidding war! lol
                      WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
                        I say 6 dollars .

Oh shit it's a bidding war! lol
                        hmmmmm.bastard.7 fiddy

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

u homos loli bid 8.50

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                            Even if the motor is bad, the transmission is worth at least 300 even if it grinds.
                            ya i thought the same thing myself also the springs/struts KONI yellows

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

Originally posted by gearbangnaccord View Post
                              u Homos Loli Bid 8.50

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Working...
                              X