This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OHIO CB7'S meet thread.

I was thinking that we need a place to talk about meets of all types (what ever).
    What I would like to get from this thread is meet ideas (mini meets , track days , cruises, whatever)

there will also be info on the planned meets here .
    port clinton meet aug 8th
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=138680

Lets see those ideas people .
    Last edited by sunburn; 07-18-2009, 12:47 AM.
    WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

I'm down for track days, especially if the shiny barney bottle shows up! I also like cruise-ins and shows, I'm old school like that, even if the car isn't pristine, it's slowly slowly coming along and I'm proud enough of the work I've put in to show her off. I think you guys should be too. Most of your rides have more work in them than mine.

Hell, mini meets, photoshoots, whatever, if I can be there, I'm down with it.

uh.... count me out of any group masturbation meets. I'm not so down with that.

Comment

I was thinking of a winter ohio cb7's circle jerk.

COME ON EVERYBODY PULL!

Comment

possible meets so far.
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=114868

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=116102

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=110632

we will all get working one these , I have been lax due to outside issues (sorry)
        Last edited by sunburn; 10-06-2008, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
          I'm down for track days, especially if the shiny barney bottle shows up!
          ill drive the jeep again w/ a trailer to get u home, jon.

Comment

Nice Tom. You got jokes about my engine blowing up? Now if it does, it's your fault. I'm only going to run a 50 shot. I don't know if she'll take a 75, and I don't want to find out she can't. besides, I just need someone to point out the blatantly obvious for me at the track. I'll be fine.

Comment

i got 2 spares in my garage. although how many miles do u have? I seen a f23 low mile take 50 passes plus daily driving hittin a 150 wet shot. wierd setup. dude had a f23 in a 94 civic runnin 12sec that way.
              Last edited by kc8enb07; 10-06-2008, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Jake and I were talking about a dinner meet a while back

we could all head out to places like gameworks, d&b someplace like that

have some food and some drink play some games just hang out laugh , tool on nacho.... ( you know i got nothing , but love for ya bro).

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
                  i got 2 spares in my garage. although how many miles do u have? I seen a f23 low mile take 50 passes plus daily driving hittin a 150 wet shot. wierd setup. dude had a f23 in a 94 civic runnin 12sec that way.

just a hair over 200k on her, but not a leak, not a puff of smoke, not a single thing to say she won't take the 50 all day. Maybe the occasional 75 shot. I need to peruse the nitrous forum and educate myself a little. I need to get an extra in my garage so I can start rebuilding and have a beast when this one blows.

Comment

yeah, i like the junkyard meets better although. i dont wanna show off my massive skills at a d&b

Comment

yeah, i like the junkyard meets better although. i dont wanna show off my massive skills at a d&b
                      d&b could be cool .

Comment

i only been there once and i hit the ball on a post which in turn bounced back in my face

btw 200k + spray = jon has alot of long hours in the garage this winter lol

Comment

lol long winters huh? well if things go well as they are looking then I will be right beside bro mines gona be a bit of boost rather than shot an I am thinkin bout maybe havin a halloween meet at my place. up in the air but if it doesnt happen then probably something around turkey day as long as I can either get the motor in the car or put it under a blanket or something lol
                          Ohio CB7's Midwest CB7's Ohioaccords.com
                          "tellin you dude nacho dick cheese is on the rise! soon it'll be next to spam on shelves!"

92 lx sedan- JY heaven
                          93 Ex still getn stuff in an out
                          02 Avalanche

Comment

btw 200k + spray = jon has alot of long hours in the garage this winter lol
                            not true...if you know what your doing you will be fine.

any nitrous shit ask me, i know enough to get by.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue View Post
                              lol long winters huh? well if things go well as they are looking then I will be right beside bro mines gona be a bit of boost rather than shot an I am thinkin bout maybe havin a halloween meet at my place. up in the air but if it doesnt happen then probably something around turkey day as long as I can either get the motor in the car or put it under a blanket or something lol
                              well keep us posted

as far as the motor is concerned let me know I am sure there are enough right minded people to get that straight real fast .

Comment

Working...
                              X