Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

need opinion for 19" in my 93 accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need opinion for 19" in my 93 accord

hi guys, i was looking for new rims in ebay and they have 18" and 19" same price so i want to buy the 19" is a ADR 19"X 7.5 and i want to know if that size fits ok in my 93 accord lx 4 door and it fits if still be able to lower a lil bit with suspension, i need your opinion to buy the rims, thanks guys.

i wnt to roll sportmaxx vip rims that are 18s, so i dont think 19's would be a prob

Comment

I would not do it. 17 the highest I would go.
      1993 Accord EX
      2011 Subaru STi

Comment

You would be better with 17"s , running a 18 or 19 inch means you would need a 30 or 35 tire which is going to be horrible.
        wat?

Comment

Just go with 17's, plus it will be cheaper. Anything above a 17 looks to big for most CB's.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
          "The Turtle"
          DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

i like cb7's on 19's i think there hott. i rode in a cb7 on 19's at nopi nationals 2006 and it rode just like a cb7 on 17's there wasnt any ride quality difference. if you can ride on 205/40/17 with no pro you can ride on 19's no prob. im thinking about going 19's myself.

F/S:Pioneer Premier Deh-880prs w/ ipod adapter $220

Comment

Originally posted by hybrid90accord View Post
              i like cb7's on 19's i think there hott. i rode in a cb7 on 19's at nopi nationals 2006 and it rode just like a cb7 on 17's there wasnt any ride quality difference. if you can ride on 205/40/17 with no pro you can ride on 19's no prob. im thinking about going 19's myself.
              thanks guys for your opinions , i really dont like 17 for my cb7, if i put 19 what tire size i have to use?

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_puertorican View Post
                thanks guys for your opinions , i really dont like 17 for my cb7, if i put 19 what tire size i have to use?
                x2 go with 19'' man, just put 225/35/19, i got 20'' my self with 225/30/20 and its no diference on the ride. Go for it
                I LOVE MY WAGON
                [
                Uncivilized Auto Club, NC/Owner
                Baby #1 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=shaiyelito
                Baby #2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=shaiyelito

Comment

Originally posted by Shaiyelito View Post
                  x2 go with 19'' man, just put 225/35/19, i got 20'' my self with 225/30/20 and its no diference on the ride. Go for it
                  brother the wagon looks so nice with 20", you put the 20"with no problem?

Comment

19's will be a rough ride... If your local roads have potholes or other damage, STAY AWAY... You will damage them. Also, make sure you have a decent drop, and brakes. Larger wheels will look goofy with stock height, and braking will be horrible unless upgraded...

Trust me, I know...

Comment

what about 18's?

Comment

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7 View Post
                        what about 18's?
                        18's are better, but the ride is still kinda rough...

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz View Post
                          18's are better, but the ride is still kinda rough...
                          i've rode in a cb with 18's and CUT SPRINGS.it wasn't bad

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by JDMchristian991 View Post
                            i've rode in a cb with 18's and CUT SPRINGS.it wasn't bad
                            also have to think about the roads. any bumpy roads will not be good for the ride quality.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_puertorican View Post
                              brother the wagon looks so nice with 20", you put the 20"with no problem?
                              20x7.5 no problems, its also drop
                              I LOVE MY WAGON
                              [
                              Uncivilized Auto Club, NC/Owner
                              Baby #1 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=shaiyelito
                              Baby #2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=shaiyelito

Comment

Working...
                              X