cb7 bait car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cb7 bait car

Anyone watch "TRU TV", they have a show called bait car,where they show all the hidden video clips of them catching theives stealing the "chp bait" cars.They use a chevy truck,an acura integra,toyata truck and a gold cb7 coupe dubbed "GOLDY"
    BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Ive seen it a few times, people are always ripping off the integra
    i like that they are catching thieves but the cops always just leave the key in the car's ignition so i don't think they are catching any real crooks
    FA1

Comment

I was watching that last night. I prefer Jacked on A&E. They do more than just bait cars, they go looking for stolen cars all damn night. And its based in Newark NJ where they found my teggy.
      1993 Accord EX
      2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater View Post
        but the cops always just leave the key in the car's ignition so i don't think they are catching any real crooks
        idk i wouldnt just hop in a car because the keys were in the ignition

if you do, you are a thief and their plot worked well.

and yes i believe the bait cb is a se coupe right?

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
          idk i wouldnt just hop in a car because the keys were in the ignition

if you do, you are a thief and their plot worked well.

and yes i believe the bait cb is a se coupe right?
          They are getting criminals but they probably aren't getting repeat car thiefs.. More likely its is just a bunch of people committing crimes of opportunity.

Comment

Its funny though watching them get caught. The guy goes in gets in the car and the doors lock on him and he franticly struggles to get out and then before you know it the sirens come on. You can see the tears and frustration in their eyes man its just hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by doughboy415 View Post
              Anyone watch "TRU TV", they have a show called bait car,where they show all the hidden video clips of them catching theives stealing the "chp bait" cars.They use a chevy truck,an acura integra,toyata truck and a gold cb7 coupe dubbed "GOLDY"
              I was watching that last night...

Comment

I would just like to see someone just take the keys out and throw them across the street and just walk off.
                3 CB's gone....
                1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

I MISS MY CABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                  CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                  Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX View Post
                    I would just like to see someone just take the keys out and throw them across the street and just walk off.
                    ^ ROFL , you'd probably get arrested for interfering with police busnez. LOL thats good shit man. I saw a GS-R parked with the windows down on a street, I was gonna leave a paper asking how much for it since it looked a little busted. But nah I dont wanna seems like im lurking for honda parts.

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX View Post
                      Or someone just gets inside puts the seat flat then take a nap.
                      wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
                        Or someone just gets inside puts the seat flat then take a nap.
                        Homless dude gets in and takes a nap!
                        3 CB's gone....
                        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

i once walked by a mechanic shop once and say the keys in the ddor lock of a 944 porche. looked it was out front for sale lol. i so wanted to jack that
                          1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

If you get in anyone else's car because you see the keys in the ignition, you already have the intent to steal it so I feel nothing for these pieces of shit. I've had my CC2 stolen twice and my CB7 once. I'd love to fucking catch them in the process too.
                            VIP Status.

Comment

Working...
                            X