Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This stuff...

...Is nasty... I still drank it

is this new? or is it from another country?

I've never seen it before.

Comment

Originally posted by Phempa View Post
      x2.
      I don't think I've even heard of it before this thread...

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Phempa View Post
        is this new? or is it from another country?

I never seen it before too... I live in UPSTATE NY but found it a few hours downstate about 30min North of New York City...

Comment

lol they come mixed now!? i would just mix it myself

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

you guys are mistaken, theres no "energy" in it except maybe caffeine.. it's an all natural cola from the ingredients and the kola nut.

we've had it down here in Cincy for a while already and honestly it doesn't really move at all. it's mainly for mixing drinks and for people just looking for a natural cola drink. from the people who have sampled it, they said that no can tastes alike because of the natural ingredients.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
              you guys are mistaken, theres no "energy" in it except maybe caffeine.. it's an all natural cola from the ingredients and the kola nut.

we've had it down here in Cincy for a while already and honestly it doesn't really move at all. it's mainly for mixing drinks and for people just looking for a natural cola drink. from the people who have sampled it, they said that no can tastes alike because of the natural ingredients.
              It's still nasty, and for some reason, I am still sipping it...

Comment

I had this when they 1st brought it over to the u.s. (but hadn’t been release on the market), I had a few at there red bull x-fighter motocross event. It has ginger and a few other spices it’s from Europe and had been there for awhile, at least that’s what the red bull people were saying. its an acquired taste for sure, but you still drink it because it taste good then bad and good and then bad its very weird.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

The can is finally empty... THANK GOD! Now I can work on my Iced Tea

Comment

The pic doesn't show up. But from the context, and my own experiences... I know you're talking about Red Bull Cola... and yeah. Yak.

Comment

WOW lol. i gotta see if they have that down here

no
                      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                      $30 HID kits here Thread
                      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

my ex works for redbull...i think it taste good but not like the original redbull

My Low Mileage CB7

Comment

Originally posted by LITuner View Post
                          my ex works for redbull...i think it taste good but not like the original redbull
                          are you talking about the cola?

Comment

It might taste good with Yager
                            NEW PSN
                            H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
                            RIP

Comment

Working...
                            X