Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

jdm p13 or usdm p13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jdm p13 or usdm p13

ok so i finally ordered my jdmp13 for my h22a and someone told me they cut off at 120mph is this true and i also heard the usdm ones don't have cut off the h23 ecu in the car right now doesn't cut off... all opinions appreciated....

I go over 123mph everyday.
    wat?

Comment

Why the fuck do you want to go that fast in an 18+ year old car anyway? Are you retarded?

Comment

Originally posted by ewr3ck18 View Post
        ok so i finally ordered my jdmp13 for my h22a and someone told me they cut off at 120mph is this true and i also heard the usdm ones don't have cut off the h23 ecu in the car right now doesn't cut off... all opinions appreciated....
        Why would you want to go that fast anyways?

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
        I go over 123mph everyday.
        Haha. Yeaaa
        CDOG
        He's baaaacckk

Comment

obviously for unsafe reasons like Street racing, and bragging rights DUH!

I want one without the cutoff too supposedly they are the USDM
          Summer 11' Big plans (Bodywork/paint/rims etc..) in Progress STAY TUNED

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

yes, the jdm h22a ecu (p/n 37820-P13-N01) does have a cut-off.
            the usdm h22a ecu (p/n 37820-P13-A11) is a 49 state (KA) which does not have cut-off.
            the usdm h22a ecu for california (KL) is p/n 37820-P13-L11, then it supersessed to p/n 37820-P13-L12 also does not have a cut-off.
            If its got a "R" at the end of the p/n's, it means its a remanufactured unit...
            my swap originally came w/ the N01, then I used the L12 for smog, since i live in cali...
            Im currently running a JUN tuned ecu and loving it!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              Why the fuck do you want to go that fast in an 18+ year old car anyway? Are you retarded?
              you have a point but if i did that id be building mine for the track

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
              And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
              Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

if he has the horsepower then it's because he can.

but yes all kidding aside. it's very dangerous. 2 member's already totalled their cars by going a little too fast.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Originally posted by J3wman View Post
                  you have a point but if i did that id be building mine for the track
                  your not going to have 120mph traps with a p13 ecu.

Comment

Originally posted by PhatAccord View Post
                    yes, the jdm h22a ecu (p/n 37820-P13-N01) does have a cut-off.
                    the usdm h22a ecu (p/n 37820-P13-A11) is a 49 state (KA) which does not have cut-off.
                    the usdm h22a ecu for california (KL) is p/n 37820-P13-L11, then it supersessed to p/n 37820-P13-L12 also does not have a cut-off.
                    If its got a "R" at the end of the p/n's, it means its a remanufactured unit...
                    my swap originally came w/ the N01, then I used the L12 for smog, since i live in cali...
                    cool i'll have too look at mine see what i got cause mine cuts off.
                    Freedom Is Not Free
                    U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Is it a real JUN tune, or a knockoff tune? I don't believe JUN makes generic tunes for stock or near stock H22s... the only time you could really run anything from them that I'm aware of is if you build your motor with their parts.

Comment

sorry..i meant chipped...

Comment

The jdm p13 ecu cuts at 118 mph.

Comment

sorry..i meant chipped...
                            So just a chipped ECU? With a chip running a generic JUN tune? Purchased from Ebay?

If so... I'd suggest removing that chip and running a stock P13, or getting a proper tune for YOUR motor before you do damage!

Comment

So just a chipped ECU? With a chip running a generic JUN tune? Purchased from Ebay?

If so... I'd suggest removing that chip and running a stock P13, or getting a proper tune for YOUR motor before you do damage!
                              i never said anything about ebay... w/ all due respect, let me worry about my own motor...

Comment

Working...
                              X