CB7tuner.com Logo T-Shirts (Black)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7tuner.com Logo T-Shirts (Black)

Shirts can be purchased from the CB7tuner Store.
    HERE

Currently, the price is $25 shipped anywhere in the continental US (that means no Alaska or Hawaii). International pricing is $30 shipped.
    This price MAY increase in the future, depending on shipping costs, or the overall costs of production.

3 color screen printing on Gilden heavy cotton shirts. Black only.
    Current sizes in stock are Large, and Extra Large. Larger sizes will increase the cost of production, but I do expect to make them in the future. I do intend to order smaller sizes at some point as well.

I personally carry these shirts in stock, and ship them to you.
    I have these shirts made in limited quantities. It is possible that I will run out of the particular size that you order. I will have more made as I run out, but there may be an overlap. In such a case, your shirt may take longer to get to you. I will do my best to communicate this to you if this happens. Please be patient.

I'm 6'0, 180lbs, and I'm wearing a Medium in this picture.
    This particular shirt has also been washed in hot water about 5 times, and shows no signs of fading of the fabric or wear on the logo.

Ordering Info:
    You may order CB7tuner T-Shirts via PayPal HERE.

I am now accepting cash, check, and money order payments (checks must clear before your order is shipped.)
    Cash/Check/MoneyOrder payments can be sent to:

Mike Dever
    PO Box 454
    Stratford, NJ 08084

PLEASE be sure to include who you are (real name and screen name), and exactly what you are ordering in your payment!

Please refer to the SHIPPING STATUS thread in this section to see if your order has been shipped.

Originally posted by jdm_inspired
    Damn you sure did lose weight. GEEZUZ!

Im in for one. I think the CB crew for eibach in may should rock it too.
    What a way to sponsor this site right?
    Hell yeah!
    I have the first cross-country one being shipped to WA this weekend. I MIGHT have to adjust shipping costs if it ends up being more than I expect... I don't think it will be, though.

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
    damn mike, you came from a butterball to a malnourished super hero.

shirts lookin good!
    Gonna start hitting the gym to get some muscle on these bones now

Comment

Shirts look great deev as soon as the issues with my accords are fixed , I will be ordering one
      93 accord Black 10th Anniversary (REBUILD)
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=125009

1992 Accord Lx Frost White - SOLD
      1993 Accord Se Coupe - Totaled
      1992 Accord Ex Sedan 5 speed - SOLD
      1992 Accord Lx Coupe - SOLD
      1990 Accord Ex Sedan 5 Speed - Daily Driver
      1993 Accord 10th Anniversary - STOLEN (REBUILD)

Comment

deev,will u ship it places in asia?coz i live in the asia region its near to blizzard335 country,

Comment

I'll have to see what shipping would be. Right now, I'm only shipping in the US... once I get that figured out, I'll start shipping internationally. It won't be long!

The funny thing is, the first shirt to be shipped is to a Canadian member... but he was kind enough to have it sent to a US address

Comment

money sent !!!!!!!
            http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Gotcha Bobby. Thank you sir. You'll have it in a few days.

Comment

Ok, the first 2 shirts have been sent today (sorry for the delay guys... I'm going to shoot for Saturday mornings as my shipping days from now on).

I shipped one to the Bronx, and one to Washington state... and the shipping costs remained within my expectations. The price will not be going up as I had feared. There will still be an increase for the larger sizes, though... since they cost more to produce.

It was interesting seeing the weight difference between the M and XL sizes!

Comment

hi deev,

i'm from the philippines. could i order a shirt and sticker and have them sent to my aunt in fremont, CA first? then she can just send them to me whenever.

thanks!

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  I'll have to see what shipping would be. Right now, I'm only shipping in the US... once I get that figured out, I'll start shipping internationally. It won't be long!

The funny thing is, the first shirt to be shipped is to a Canadian member... but he was kind enough to have it sent to a US address
                  1992 Honda Accord LX 2.2, CB7, F22A1, Bordeaux Red Pearl; Makati City, Philippines
                  Member: Accord Tuners (AT) of Honda Club Philippines (HCP) aka tibo_3rd

Comment

Yeah, that's no problem. The first shirt I sent out was for a Canadian member who had it sent to Washington.

I'll be shipping the shirts internationally eventaully. I just want to make sure all is well with the domestic orders first! If there are shipping issues within the US, I don't want to risk it going to another country!

Comment

cool!

i'll let you know once i send the money and then if i'll have them sent to my bro-in-law in NYC or to my aunt in CA.

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                      Yeah, that's no problem. The first shirt I sent out was for a Canadian member who had it sent to Washington.

I'll be shipping the shirts internationally eventaully. I just want to make sure all is well with the domestic orders first! If there are shipping issues within the US, I don't want to risk it going to another country!
                      1992 Honda Accord LX 2.2, CB7, F22A1, Bordeaux Red Pearl; Makati City, Philippines

Comment

one more thing, if i'm 6' and 200 lbs, does that make me a large shirt or XL?

Comment

I'm 6'0 and 180lbs, and I wear a medium. So a large would probably be just fine for you, unless you like your shirts baggy.

Comment

sent the money. you got pm.

i'll get a large shirt.

thanks.

Comment

If your coming to the CT meet will you be bringing any? kindly bring one for my big bone self 3x and bring all the stickers that will boost my HP

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                              When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Working...
                              X